SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Arishikage Environment

their profit margin is ridiculous on the dioramas.

Aside from that, dioramas are damn cool and if I could afford them I would be all over them, so I don't begrudge them for doing dios.

If the dios were $100 instead of $150+ I would be all over them.

All things being equal price wise, I would rather have 3 figures plus a dio than 4 figures.

Dang! This thing looks massive if its not super dressed up like the Serpent Temple was! Easily $200+ here I think. But it does look very, very nice. Definatley going to need a few more ninjas now :lol

Even with all of the hate against the environments, they must be doing well enough because not even Star Wars has gotten this many environments. Nor so quickly either! :google

that is pretty sweet. was planning to do somekind of environment for my ninjas. need to weigh the cost of this vs how much better it will be than my own. it looks damn sweet.

You can probably hit up your local Japan Town and pick up a shrine for less than this'll cost. Then it's just a matter of dressing it up with Arashikage symbols and little Asian chachkis.

Man another?!!! Don't get me wrong it is looking to be there best one yet, but jeez there are already 3 that have yet to be released! I am trying to be a completist with the Joe line, but all these environments that will just be sitting around in boxes, it is making it tough to be one, might have to start making decisions, (if anything I probably won't get the control room, and jungle environment, want the desert envirn for Sandstorm, and this one makes me want to buy more ninjas, so don't know if I should get this one).

Another made up thing BUT it does look kewl. I might get it depending on price and what it comes with.

Dang! This thing looks massive if its not super dressed up like the Serpent Temple was! Easily $200+ here I think. But it does look very, very nice. Definatley going to need a few more ninjas now :lol

Even with all of the hate against the environments, they must be doing well enough because not even Star Wars has gotten this many environments. Nor so quickly either! :google

There is just a huge profit in them so they dont have to sell many, or they think this will help push what is probably more ninjas to come..

I wouldn't say this one is made up. We've had plenty of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes flashbacks with the Arishikage over the years. It makes more sense than some of the more recent dios at least. I'd say this is the most Joe Environment behind the Cobra Throne, and even then it can still work as a generic Asian temple. I mean I could see Mortal Kombat figures using this even... if there were any MK figures that is.

DAYAM!! That looks huge. . . yeah, yeah bag on Sideshow for making small environments, but this looks like it's almost as wide as Jabba's Throne. That's plenty of space for three figures, not a lot of diorama pieces have that.

:slap

SIGH . . . how many times has my bank account be violently violated by Sideshow this year?

I'm down for one via FLEXPAY (thank goodness).

is it just me or does the shrine part look slanted? ive been to a few temples and i dont remember those things being slanty like that. looks good but i hope its not $300!

is it just me or does the shrine part look slanted? ive been to a few temples and i dont remember those things being slanty like that. looks good but i hope its not $300!

nara91.jpg

chinowa-kuguri-japan-shrine.jpg

0140-mt-fuji-shinto-shrine.jpg

Shinto_Shrine_at_Sanju-sangen-do_Temple_Kyoto.jpg

I am not too sure about the present of the two golden lions in the dio. These are more of a Chinese thingy, not so much Japanese.:lol

man those pictures are trippy nam! :lol:

i would look at em and theyd look slanty, look back and they'd look straight, a few more vodka shots and they look slanty again lol

Back