SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Arishikage Environment

I am not too sure about the present of the two golden lions in the dio. These are more of a Chinese thingy, not so much Japanese.:lol

They're apart of many Asian cultures:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komainu
800px-Komainu-pair.jpg

I have a pair, maybe I can make my own Torii arch and save a lot of money.

Yeah, not sure on this. I think the first three dios is enough for me. Running out of room here, plus these ain't cheap.

I like ninjas and all, but this looks like it will overpower everything else displayed around it. I don't want this to be a focal point. I don't like ninjas THAT much!

Gaikokujin Sumo Teen Ninja Shogun Fighting Force of One.

Pilot episode airs in June.

LoL...Now there is a disturbing thought.:)

What I don't get is why do all the skinny kids cosplay as the fatties and all the tubbies cosplay as the skinniest, most scantily clad chicks. :google

There should be limits. I'm tired of seeing 300lb broads with toilet paper wrapped over their privates pretending to be Felicia from Darkstalkers. :yuck

felicia5gtmc1.jpg

Ugh, what in god's name made him want to take a picture of himself like that???

Well, now ninjas are completely ruined for me. I'm definitely not getting this environment, now.

yikes....

hey can I build this temple thing out of popsicle sticks?? I have approximately 993 left after I built my first crate.

When is the full reveal for this again?

Back