SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually a great display piece but it's pretty big. I'm considering putting mine in storage for awhile to make display room for more pieces. The sale price was an excellent deal for those that jumped on it.

Missed it,but on wait list
Limited number. Doubt it will come back in stock again
Now 224.00 with free shipping. Had the chance to buy, but was on a public gov computer.
By the time I got home it was too late!

Missed it,but on wait list
Limited number. Doubt it will come back in stock again
Now 224.00 with free shipping. Had the chance to buy, but was on a public gov computer.
By the time I got home it was too late!

Wait for Spook. They'll probably put it up again for cheap. It's been sitting around for awhile.

It really is an amazing piece. Unfortunately, I put mine in storage. It was taking up too much display space. Some day I hope to have enough room to be able to keep it out all the time, but for now, other pieces are taking priority.

It really is an amazing piece. Unfortunately, I put mine in storage. It was taking up too much display space. Some day I hope to have enough room to be able to keep it out all the time, but for now, other pieces are taking priority.

Bingo, I skipped this due to this reason, but have a feeling it's going to be 'the one that got away' haunting me.

This and the throne is what I need. Too bad I missed on these awesome pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19624797964_fc050e4aa3_c.jpg

20253276591_086df26711_c.jpg

20247454045_0d001c6b37_c.jpg

Back