Sideshow Dutch!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww, a PF? I would have loved a 1/6 scale. yes I know there is a HT Dutch but something more reasonable (Price wise)

awwww, a PF? I would have loved a 1/6 scale. yes I know there is a HT Dutch but something more reasonable (Price wise)

I can honestly say I would not want a 1:6 Dutch from Sideshow. He wouldn't go with anything and most definitely look like ass on the Pro. PM me and I'll give you a recipe for a Dutch for sub $100.

On an unrelated note, the other maquettes and masks look fan-friggin'-tastic.

Cool to hear some more pred 1 love!

Could care less about Predators stuff, but P1 is always interesting.

On an unrelated note, the other maquettes and masks look fan-friggin'-tastic.

They do look really awesome. I don't think I'll get into the Predators maquette line, but I might buy the masks and am definitely going to get the Dutch PF if he turns out awesome.

This is definitely a great time to be a Predator fan.

They do look really awesome. I don't think I'll get into the Predators maquette line, but I might buy the masks and am definitely going to get the Dutch PF if he turns out awesome.

This is definitely a great time to be a Predator fan.

...and we haven't even seen the LSB's!

damn.. i'm down to get those pred skulls! i wonder if they will be shown at the con.. I will know on Wed.. woot!

GET TO THE CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock

this pose..........

1987_predator_017.jpg

or.............

500px-PredatorSP1-8.jpg

FTW....................:rock

Status