Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Thanks you guys. :)

Got my last ARC trooper finished. Here's Hammer of Rancor battalion. The ARC project is officially done.

Here they are with my Hasbro customs that I made over a year ago.

Here's Colt with his portrait sculpt.

If you come home one day and all your Star Wars stuff is gone...it wasn't me.

Damn man rancor battalion looks perfect, I just wish they could have been in more episodes they are awesome and you captured every little detail.

Thanks man. I'm really happy with them. This has been a project I've thought about since Echo and Fives were first announced and I was happy to see it through. I wish they would have been a little more in the spotlight too. Had a lot of potential.

Thanks again everyone for the continued support and feedback. :D

Here's a little preview of my next project of a different genre. Still some painting and dying to do on Owen and starting the display that will hold him and the girls. The vest for Owen was masterfully crafted by the master Duane. It is truly incredible and insanely accurate. The Raptor heads were obtained from another board member who cast/sculpted and painted them. They too are amazing.

Thanks man. :)
I'm really liking how this figure is coming together so far. I get to test my hand at painting skin when I get ready to paint his arms. Yikes. But at least I don't have to worry about eyes. haha

Thanks Chris. :)

Here he is after painting the jeans. May go back in and add some highlights and weathing to them. Now I have to figure out his rifle.

let it flow.JPG

On rare occasion I get to finish a custom figure on a week night. Here's Ms. Tawss Khaa hanging with Mosep. Still some weathering to do on these two but the majority of the work is done.

Duane, as always... you're a badass. Love these sculpts more and more every time I look at them. :D

Back