Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Colt looks really good man! The phase 1.5 helmet suits him much better than Fives and Echo/

Dude, just stop it. :D

Awesome! They look great. I to am amazed by the progress & productivity of the weekend.:clap

Haha Thanks Chris and Duane. I love three day weekends. :D
And most times I don't have this much momentum so I'm definitely riding it out as long as I can. Its funny though when I think about it and I look at my unfinished projects and I start another new figure from the beginning and finish it while I may only have one thing left to do on an unfinished project. Example. I'm doing these ARC troopers where I have to take the figure down to regular armor and paint it and weather it to match the rest of the armor, then I go in and add the color schemes for the respective trooper. All this while all I have left to do on my AT-ST driver and AT-ST Han is their helmets. I don't like doing those helmets though. haha I'll avoid doing a tedious process by just starting and finishing other characters. Makes sense doesn't it?

Colt looks really good man! The phase 1.5 helmet suits him much better than Fives and Echo/

Thanks dude. Yeah I agree. Echo I don't mind but there's something off about Fives. I think its the blue they used and the fact that they made the eel on his helmet over-sized. I've considered going and fixing it. Maybe when I do my phase 2 helmet for him.

Finished Blitz last night. Really like the way he turned out considering I was experiencing a little self-doubt (like I do on most of my projects) when it came to doing the diamond shapes on his kama. Fine tipped ink marker did the trick perfectly. And I realize now that I took these shots without his pack so please forgive that little mishap.

2 down, 2 to go. :)

So I'm guess you're the one who probably stole the ****e outta my TA shopping cart a couple of weeks back when they first parted out ARC Fives.:gah:

So I'm guess you're the one who probably stole the ****e outta my TA shopping cart a couple of weeks back when they first parted out ARC Fives.:gah:

Nope, wasn't me. I haven't ordered anything for ARC troopers from TA. I just got my original Echo and Fives from my preorders and then I got 4 more Echo figures direct from Sideshow for this project. *waves hand in Jedi mind trick motion* "This is not the one you're angry with..."

Haha does that mean you're going to hate me the next two days as well when I finish Havoc and Hammer? :D

I have to say your paint apps are spectacular, looks like SS did those clone. That's a complement by the way; when it comes to clones SS does a great job.

I'd say it looks straight out of the movie, but that'd be a lie. It looks BETTER than the movie. :clap

Wow! I haven't looked thru here in awhile and you have been very busy, it is so awesome to see you bring these clone teams to life in 1/6 scale, amazing work spud. How are you not working for sideshow yet?!

Come on man, you can't take screen shots from the movie and then say they are figures you made. Haha awsome job and great set up!

Back