Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

I appreciate it guys. :D

The Lak head I got from Jessica here on the boards. Also got Labria and Djas Puhr from her.
Here's a little preview of Lak. I pieced him together last night to get a feel for how he'd look. I'm not making him with the typical Shistavanen look because I feel that a lot of that look is based off the original figure they made all those years ago and the look stuck. Not to mention I don't have anything to use for the dog-like legs. For all we know the actor was wearing swimming trunks behind that bar. haha

I used some cast Hasbro Bith hands from master Enaud and did the cotton ball trick used by Chris on his snaggletooth head for the hair on the back of them (and on the chest). Probably go back and do another coat of hair on them before getting deep into the painting process. Also thinking of picking up some faux fur from Hobby Lobby to add to the head in spots to complement Jessica's awesome sculpt.

You can use one of these for the dog-like legs toyhaven: COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6th Monster File Series Second Bombs - The Were Wolf figure

Finished up Lak Sivrak today. I added real hair to Jessica's sculpt and I'm pretty proud of the result. Without the hair I felt he was just missing something.

That's is just awesome! The fur just simply sets if off. Excellent job you've done there Tyler! :clap

Thanks guys. Yeah I don't think Chewie is going to be on my list. I applaud those that take that project on. Lak was enough for me to get tried of having hairy sticky fingers. Haha

Knocked out another Cantina guy. Space suit Duros. Heavily modded a GI Joe astronaught suit. Working on the other guy now.

UPDATE:
Other Duros is done.

Absolutely awesome, Spud! Your cantina sure is full of scum and villiany.

Spud, don't take this the wrong way, but I kinda hate you right now (OK, not really). I want a Commander Colt so badly...
(AWESOME work!)

Haha thanks everyone. :D

Chris if we slow down, we die. haha And yes Blitz is next then Havoc and Hammer.
I'm sure you're not alone in that feeling, Kodiak.

Forgot to post pics of these guys too. Finished my last Hoth Rebel trooper and finished redoing my Endor strike force.

Back