Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Incredible Pratt... just incredible. Very awesome. :clap

Do you plan on making full 1/6th raptors??? Gonna be incredible :panic: :lol

Thanks sith and Jedi. :)
With the raptors I'm just doing something with the heads. No full bodies.

Oh man that's a shame, those heads are so cool, I was hoping to see 1/6 raptors in a Jurassic world dio :pray: :lol That Owen figure is awesome too and I'm sure anything that you set up with those raptor heads will be cool, can't wait to see.

Oh man that's a shame, those heads are so cool, I was hoping to see 1/6 raptors in a Jurassic world dio :pray: :lol That Owen figure is awesome too and I'm sure anything that you set up with those raptor heads will be cool, can't wait to see.

Thanks man. I have something pretty cool in mind if I can pull it off. I do wish I could have some arms for the raptors at the very least.

Another member of the Rebel Hoth team is done. She's been sitting unfinished for probably six months or better.
Toryn Farr, or at least a close facsimile.

:clap Well done, but I've got to tell you that your Toryn is really more lovely than the on screen one! :wink1:

Knocked out Bo Shek tonight. Just got my spare Bossk in today and got really motivated and now it's one in the morning. Story of my life.
Just need to add some longer sideburns and he'll be done.

He came by the suit honestly...

Thanks Chris. :D
I test fitted the regular Bossk head on a TPM Kenobi body and the height and proportions are spot on. Now to start piecing together the outfit. I've got a sweater coming in from TA that I think I'll be able to use and I thought I had some Lando pants but turns out I already dyed them and used them on something else. So gotta finds some blue pants.

Looks great! Good choice for the head too. He also needs a 1/6 quarter to toss, assuming he's sorry for the mess.

Back