SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wasn't trying to hide from you or anything :lol

How do you think the rest of the show would of panned out if he stuck around? He had to be better than Mazzara at least. He completely ****ed up the Woodbury arc at the end.

The whole principle of "Walking Dead" is telling the story about the survivors. It's not about the zombies. Honestly, having the first 5min of every show about the zombie being killed and then the other 20min about how he got there would be lame as ****. Save it for the webisodes or a spinoff. You could even call it "Walkers."

As for Glen, I had a major issue with almost every episode he wrote, and was glad when he got his walking papers. So far, even with the flu, this season has been fairly solid. So I'd wait and see how I feel around the mid-season finale before judging the new show runner. Remember, this is Kirkman's baby and I'm sure he's had a hand in trying to steer it into the right direction regardless of how bad AMC tries to **** things up. When he walks, THAT is when the show will take the train to turdsville.

The whole principle of "Walking Dead" is telling the story about the survivors. It's not about the zombies. Honestly, having the first 5min of every show about the zombie being killed and then the other 20min about how he got there would be lame as ****. Save it for the webisodes or a spinoff.

As for Glen, I had a major issue with almost every episode he wrote, and was glad when he got his walking papers. So far, even with the flu, this season has been fairly solid. So I'd wait and see how you feel around the mid-season finale before judging the new show runner. Remember, this is Kirkman's baby and I'm sure he's had a hand in trying to steer it into the right direction regardless of how bad AMC tries to **** things up.

Aside from me thinking the Flu thing is getting stale, I do think Gimple is doing a solid job so far. I haven't been bored with the season so far. If he can pull through after the hiatus I'll be very happy.

It can't be said enough, the second half of S3 was TERRIBLE. Boring beyond comprehension. So much filler. And a completely anti-climatic bull **** ending.

Aside from me thinking the Flu thing is getting stale, I do think Gimple is doing a solid job so far. I haven't been bored with the season so far. If he can pull through after the hiatus I'll be very happy.

It can't be said enough, the second half of S3 was TERRIBLE. Boring beyond comprehension. So much filler. And a completely anti-climatic bull **** ending.

Well, Andrea died. :yess: :lol

Well, Andrea died. :yess: :lol

29pf11k.gif

I always forget that. The only silver lining of the season.

According to a Walking Dead spoiler page on Facebook, the Governor wants the Prison for his new "family" and he's got a Tank like in the comic.

I guess Deckard was right all along with the Tank :lol but I can't see it being the one from Atlanta.

Last edited:
I'm also happy Andrea died. I also hear from a lot of fellow fans of the book that they hate the show. It has deviated so much from the book that yes, it is its own entity, but that's not a good thing. The reason why the book is so great is Kirkman's writing and character development. The show takes bits of that, tosses it into a blender and what comes out is a mish-mash polluted with other people's ideas.

I loved Darabont's take, didn't really dig Mazzara, but I think Gimple is good. His episode 'Clear' last year was a standout amongst the mess of the rest of the season.

Gimple gets that little things creep out the audience and get you thinking about it long after you switch it off, like the zombie alone in the field in Season 2's '18 Miles Out' or the crazy messages all over the place and Erin's bracelet in 'Clear'.

For some reason, things like that remind me of my first exposure to zombie fiction in the form of this awesomeness:

Resident%20Evil%202%20PAL%20DC-front.jpg

The show is in a completely different universe now outside of the comic. The Governor should already be dead if you were comparing it to the comics. Andrea was completely ruined on the show, while in the comic she's basically Daryl's hunter character. Mazzara did a good job with S2 as a whole and the tension between Rick and Shane was great. S3's first half was awesome, but the second half fell completely flat with filler.

Kirkman is trying to change it up for the TV audience and I think he's retconning the Governor storyline since he knows he's a hot commodity to the show's fanbase and doesn't want to screw it up like how he did in the comic.

On one of the spoiler sites the "tank" was spotted on the set during the summer.

I guess that would be the best place for the Gov to go since he burned Woodbury to the ground.

This will definitely be a scene this season. And it's about time.

2a4wi7a.jpg

Yes, I posted a rumor about the set (second post in the thread) about the tank and a loud "boom" heard by locals.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136034

So with the tank a positive, I guess the Gov will fire on the prison.
Ooooooh! Can't wait to see the next couple episodes! :banana

Promo with mild spoilers.
https://cms.springboard.gorillanation.com/embed_iframe/677/video/835241/sotv044/Spoilertv.com/10/1/

Last edited:
Another...Bye bye Martinez.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngz1Sdej89U&sns=em[/ame]

Last edited:
Yeah I heard about Martinez biting it. I don't know if he will use the main gun since they didn't know how to operate it in the comic.

Someone mentioned that Hershal and Michonne are on a run...I forgot...Anyways, I wonder if the Gov runs into them, kills Hershal and Michonne cuts his arm off and escapes back to the prison where the comic image of the Governor comes to fruition..?????
:google:

Back