SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone speculated on another board that all the bodies tied to trees with missing heads labeled "Liar" "Rapist" "Thief" could have been murdered by Carol...? :horror

Re: The Walking Dead TV Series SPOILER & RUMOR Thread

theprison-vs-tank-the-walking-dead.jpeg

23ijp7n.jpg

Can't wait!

Carol's going to come back in a jet plane and mow down the Governor and his army.

Anybody else think the hunters were responsible for taking out that small camp?

*raises hand* Me!!!

There was about 10 people or more in that camp that Mitch guessed (or the Gov) but then when they went back to the camp there were only a few dead bodies laying around. I think the "hunters" stocked their coolers...IF you know what I mean?!

*raises hand* Me!!!

There was about 10 people or more in that camp that Mitch guessed (or the Gov) but then when they went back to the camp there were only a few dead bodies laying around. I think the "hunters" stocked their coolers...IF you know what I mean?!

Yip, everything they show this season is for a reason or sets up something else so i bet it was the hunters and they probably took out the armed men and the old since they are tough and stringy and moved in on the rest for food.:rotfl

Yip, everything they show this season is for a reason or sets up something else so i bet it was the hunters and they probably took out the armed men and the old since they are tough and stringy and moved in on the rest for food.:rotfl

That's what I was thinking when that old guy got it in the head. Tough old bird. :lol

some people are speculating that they will will kill Beth and Judith, similar to what happened to Lori and Judith in the comics....

I mean , i can totally see how it would work but... :monkey2

Great episode tonight and hopefully an even greater one approaching. With the state of the prison, I gotta believe its going to get overrun pretty quickly.

*raises hand* Me!!!

That's gotta be it or Negan and his people.

Great episode tonight and hopefully an even greater one approaching. With the state of the prison, I gotta believe its going to get overrun pretty quickly.

good point. The governor wants the prison and he doesn't even know the zombie problem these guys have.... ironic.

some people are speculating that they will will kill Beth and Judith, similar to what happened to Lori and Judith in the comics....

I mean , i can totally see how it would work but... :monkey2

Comicbook.com also thinks so.

In The Governor’s attack on the prison in the comic book series, several members of Rick’s group got killed off, but many of those characters are already dead on the show. One pivotal scene in the comics was that Lilly shot and killed Lori and baby Judith. Since Lori is already dead on the show, Lilly obviously can’t kill her.However, Beth Greene is always carrying baby Judith around. In the midseason finale, an interesting twist could be that Lilly shoots Beth, not realizing that she’s trying to carry baby Judith to safety. Just like in the comics, this could cause Lilly to realize what an evil person The Governor is.In the comics, Lilly kills The Governor, but we’re not sure if that will happen on the show. We could see Lilly turning on The Governor, but it would probably be more climatic and rewarding to viewers to have either Michonne or Rick kill The Governor. It’s also possible that Carl might prove to be the hero in killing The Governor, as it’s been teased that Carl has some big moments in Season 4.Our prediction is that the midseason finale ends with Beth, baby Judith, and maybe Hershel dead, and The Governor locked in some type of life and death battle with either Michonne, Rick, or Carl.

Was this shown on TD? I missed the TD sneak peek.

[ame]https://youtu.be/t2TlWFI63aQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Back