SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to remember Herschal's death, but for some reason, I can't seem to.

You know what else I'm wondering if they exclude completely from the series?

This

Carl-walking-dead-comic_zps3580ea3b.jpg

The way the Governor kills Hershel in the comic left me so sad and shocked.

Im betting that Michonne DOES chop off the Gov's arm...Anybody agree?

Too bad there's no pics of Morrissey with a green arm sleeve like Hershel wore on his leg last season, then we'd know for sure! :lol

Im betting that Michonne DOES chop off the Gov's arm...Anybody agree?

Too bad there's no pics of Morrissey with a green arm sleeve like Hershel wore on his leg last season, then we'd know for sure! :lol

I guess if they don't take his arm he sure as hell won't lose his peen either :lol

AMC pulled the Brazilian and New Zealand spoiler promos. I found them here if anyone missed them:

https://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x17fkd1

https://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x17h3cc

I read this over at STV
*After last week Governor-centric “Live Bait”, all new “Dead Weight” continues his story. The episode begins right where we last stopped : The Governor is reunited with his old lieutenant Martinez.*
They will be playing some golf ! Nice, but be reassured, it won't be the only thing to happen. What can you expect to happen next ? Here is my list :*- A new camp, with new survivors ! Yes, Martinez was not surviving out there all alone. Quite the contrary. And there is a logical reason why they are all together now. They made a really nice and safe camp. (Still, the prison is the best place !)- New camp means new leader, and when The Governor comes in, well, it changes the dynamic a bit. It doesn't mean he wants it but he has a reputation. So yes, there will be a leadership battle.*- Some of the survivors will search an empty house and of course, it will scary and disgusting.I’m just saying : H E A D S.- Also, there is a weird avenger killer who murders people and writes their sins on them, like : “rapist”, “murderer”, “liar”.- This new camp is full of alcohol ! Beers, whiskey ! At least, they know how to keep the fun going… But is it really a good idea to drink that much in a zombie apocalypse world ? … No, it’s a terrible idea.- Megan, Brian’s adoptive daughter, will be attacked by a walker ! Will Brian lose another child or will a hero come to her rescue ?- There will be blood and deaths ! Two minor characters will bite the dust.- Do you miss Rick, Carl, Hershel and Michonne ? Well, you can be relieved : they are back in this episode ! But I’m not saying more.- Three new characters will emerge from the new group : Alicia, Mitch and Pete. I’m liking Alicia, she is a strong woman. After Lorri and Andrea’s deaths and Carol’s exit, we need new women on this show ! As for the boys, Mitch and Pete, well... One of them reminds me of Shane and the other is also annoying for now, so I'll wait and see.- Some people will try to escape from the camp… Only to find walkers waiting for them at the exit.- Brian’s desire to change and be a good man will be put test. And by the end of the episode, you will know if he has changed or not at all.- My favorite scene from “Dead Weight” : underwater ! Very cool and fun.

Can't wait for tonight! :banana

02.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I also read that Andrea maybe back for a flashback.

Holden tweeted this pic:
BZnpBUyCIAE4dUv-1385074702.jpg

Whether or not she appears in the next couple episodes is unlikely, but maybe for the second half of season 4 since filming for s4 wraps up in the next couple days.

@CP...you mean Carl?

:lecture Nice! In this series, you just can't keep the dead away. Sorry. :D

Looking forward to seeing Andrea again. I liked her so much more when she was hardened. :rock

Is that Coral? And if so...did he just get killed?

Yes, that's Carl.

you want to know if he catches a case of the dead?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, that's Carl.

you want to know if he catches a case of the dead?

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a spoiler thread...no tags needed here. :rock

Another tidbit, a couple things we already know.

The Governor goes with Martinez, Pete and Mitch to find supplies. They end up finding a cabin that not only has supplies, but also has beer. On their way back they end up being attacked by walkers.
Spoiler photographs that have been published puzzled fans. One of those photographs show the Governor and a tank. In the comics, the Governor rides in a tank screaming "Kill them all." Fans have been wondering if the photographs mean that David Morrissey's character will somehow get a tank and use it to attack the prison. It turns out that in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 7, that will not happen. Mitch happened to be a tank operator in the Army and right after the zombie outbreak began, he grabbed one.Another photograph shows Martinez and the Governor playing a round of golf. It is during this scene that the Governor kills him. He tries to play it off as an accident and the camp becomes chaotic when they are trying to decide to will replace him as the leader. It is unknown why Martinez was killed but fans have been guessing that he was going to tell his new family about his past and Woodbury. With Martinez dead, the ladies remain unaware of who he really is what he has done in the past.Megan is going to have a close call when she is nearly caught by a zombie, but she crawls underneath a car and the adults save her. Then the Governor will try to escape with Tara, Lily, Megan and Alisha, but their is a horde of zombies in a swamp, which blocks their exit. The next day they are back at camp and just like Woodbury, the Governor ends up being their leader along with Pete. However, Pete doesn't say in a leadership role long because he ends up dead.At the end of "Dead Weight," the Governor is spying on the prison and he watches Rick and Carl, which was shown in episode 5. Then he notices Hershel and Michonne.
So no tank assault on the prison tonight, but surely for ep.8.."Too Far Gone" :
"The midseason finale is the biggest thing we've attempted, I think, so far in our show. I think the crew, and Ernest Dickerson, who directed it, everybody busted their guts to do that episode. Darrell Pritchett, who does the special effects - he's the man with the dynamite, was the busiest man I've ever seen. It was thrilling. Just thrilling. It just felt like an incredibly exciting episode. And then in the [final eight of the season], it's like we're spinning out into orbit, and it's a completely new show. It's really, really exciting," Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes)*

Back