SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead TV Series SPOILER & RUMOR Thread

I bet it's a black guy. There's too many black people on this show already. They filled their quota.

You say that. But then you have to remember how racist this show is. :lol

:slap :lol

Its Bob or Carol, Tyreese isn't going anywhere (I don't think).

I don't know, they already spent Tyrese's major comic spots, the gym (which I'm guessing his car escape was supposed to mimic and his "epic" fight with Rick, which was reduced to nothing on the show. TV Tyreese is a shadow of his comic self I could see him not making it back. Maybe he'll make it back with a runny nose and Carol can murder him in his sleep. :lol

tumblr_mvfhh1rnTp1qck2r0o1_400.jpg

I hope she dies next. I want them to kill of everyone except Rick, Herschel, Michonne and Daryl.

My money on Tyrese, he can't go back to prison with Rick knowing Carol was the killer

The doc must serve another purpose, why introduce him just to be canon fodder

Carol is the only female with a character arc. Do you want this show to be sexist too? :lol

I love tWD v2.0 thread. :clap

Its nice to think out loud without everyone putting stupid grey boxes over their thoughts.

Yeah, agreed. Feels refreshing to just post without worrying about someone going ape****, haha.

that, and the hardcore fans who are devoted to this show won't gang up on you if you have the slightest negative thing to say about it. :lol

I bet it's a black guy. There's too many black people on this show already. They filled their quota.

Oh how it looked like you were going to be right at the vine wall. :lol

Interesting twist booting Carol out

Wonder what happened to shoulder kid

get over it

I think you need to get over it. And reading what happened tonight confirms all the issues I have with the show. Goddamn, what is wrong with these sexist people.

I think you need to get over it. And reading what happened tonight confirms all the issues I have with the show. Goddamn, what is wrong with these sexist people.

no, You get over it.

I'm not the one who feels I need to get over something. My opinion apparently haunts you. Chili's Baby Back Dead. Mmmm. Bah ba quuu sauce.

I'm not the one who feels I need to get over something. My opinion apparently haunts you. Chili's Baby Back Dead. Mmmm. Bah ba quuu sauce.

the only thing that haunts me your sig constantly staring at me... (It's like it staring at my soul)

Back