SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead TV Series SPOILER & RUMOR Thread

It's not Five O'Clock yet, so you're safe....

Until then.........:lol...:naughty:

Someone in the other TWD mentioned that with Carol leaving the group she might be a lead character in a spinoff?

You know what? If that's the case, I will watch the **** out of that show, and ditch this one.

Carol is the best character right now.

The next couple episodes are suppose to be Gov. flashbacks.

I see a hairy grungy hobo :(

Hey who are these "hunters" I read about? Could these people be them?

Last edited:

Governor looks like solid snake.

that little girl probably remind the gov of his, and thus he's also a goodie, complex char.

this why people shouldn't ask for a developed char. he should be a simple psycho!

Negan >>>> Governor

That episode sucked a major butt hole. I can't wait to see his stupid girl die and then Governor gets all angry and starts murdering Rick's crew. Bah

New characters for Dead Weight....

Kirk Avecedo (from Oz) and Enver Gjokaj = Mack and Patrick?

[ame]https://youtu.be/jlQ2uIn_Mus[/ame]
"One eye" :lol

Is this the the same girl from Live Bait? The Govs girlfriend? Or is she from Martinez's camp?
1988552b14035a1f529d9ab9ec765878.jpeg

Julianna Harkavy

Also, the episode description for "Dead Weight"
"The beginnings of a potentially horrifying chapter unfold with the establishment of a camp outside the prison; the possibility of the group finding peace amongst their savage new existence drives them to consider the idea of welcoming new members."

Could the savagery be the Hunters from the comic who are cannibals?
If they are infact the hunter cannibals I wonder if that little girl that the Gov "adopted" becomes a tasty treat sending "Brian" into a psychotic killing spree? In one of the promo's shown he's sitting alone with just his little tent and a couple of burned bodies...Probably with his tank offscreen. :huh

Last edited:

k, guys, this the spoiler thread...so spoiled me.

any new char we should know about? I see some grey haired guy with a tiger in the comics. more dirty people with some guns, etc. any super natural power?

what? no kung fuing some zombies?

Well Mack and Patrick are new. One has a guest appearance (which means sure death) and the other reoccurring....and that girl is new.

Not a spoiler but "wrap party" pics

BZSkNQGIAAAC2RN.jpg

BZR_6vGCcAASt5O.jpg

BZQiXZoCIAEb9bj.jpg

EPISODE 7 DETAILS: Episode 7 is called "Dead Weight" and here’s the synopsis: "Something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison; the addition of new members may threaten peace." A while back, SpoilerTV said two brothers around age 30 were being cast for this episode: “Mack is an aggressive wiseass and Patrick is fair-minded. Mack is recurring and Patrick is a guest role.”

EPISODE 8 DETAILS: Episode 8 is called “Too Far Gone” and here’s the synopsis: "After things begin to calm at the prison, Rick and the group face imminent danger." This is the December 1 mid-season finale episode, and*Andrew Lincoln called it "the biggest thing we've attempted, I think, so far in our show." He said it's "an incredibly exciting episode" and he hinted to a lot of special effects and dynamite. He also said it included a "painful" scene for him to do, so expect some tragedy. Guessing this is the tank episode which is the Governors major attack on the prison, with whoever may be on his side.

EPISODE 9 DETAILS: Episode 9 is the mid-season premiere, which will air in February 2014. All we know so far is that it was written by comic book writer Robert Kirkman, who said "Episode 9 will probably be the episode that’s closest to a direct adaptation from the comic book aside from the premiere episode." Andy Lincoln also added that it's a big episode for Chandler Riggs' Carl. "Episode 9 is his episode. It’s so cool."I read this on a TWD board:
MILD spoilers

I knew there was something about that Lilly's name that made me think she was a comic character, and she was. She's the one that killed the Governor in the comic.

Back