SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead TV Series SPOILER & RUMOR Thread

yeah, and she's also the character that the book 'The Road to Woodbury' is about and is also in 'The Rise of the Governor' Pt. 1

Only in the comics or books she didn't sleep with him or have a daughter.

Re: The Walking Dead TV Series SPOILER & RUMOR Thread

yeah, and she's also the character that the book 'The Road to Woodbury' is about and is also in 'The Rise of the Governor' Pt. 1

Only in the comics or books she didn't sleep with him or have a daughter.

Yeah she was just another resident of Woodbury. When I watched the episode and I heard her name it sounded so familiar. So I double checked the Prison arc of the comic because I wasn't sure if I was remembering her name right.

He'll die, but I bet Rick does it. I think Kirkman screwed up with having some character that had basically one scene with the Governor in the comic to kill him. I can't see him living beyond this season, they wouldn't have him go into hiding to come back, to go back into hiding again.

IIRC the Hunters were supposed to be in this season. That cannibalistic group who ate their children to survive.

I wonder if Hershel will die this season since he dies in the comic when the Governor raids the Prison.

They'll probably wait until season 6 to show Negan since he didn't show up in the comic for 40 or so issues after the Governor was killed. I hope this isn't an ongoing trend since I don't want to see a bunch of Governor clones. Although Negan is so much more hateable than the Governor ever was, especially after him killing Glenn.

From the comic wiki on Lilly "Caul"

The Prison Assault
Lilly is seen first in Issue 46 within a Woodbury crowd, having a surprised reaction either at seeing Michonne coming up behind The Governor, or because of the false news said by The Governor about Rick's group killing Tyreese.It was Lilly who shot and killed both Lori and Judith Grimes. After shooting them, she then blamed The Governor for Judith's death and became extremely distraught. As a result she killed The Governor and kicked him toward a wall of zombies. The Prison then became overrun with zombies, causing the Woodbury survivors to run inside for safety.
https://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly_Caul

I also read she was friends with an Army medic named Bob Stookey...a drunk.

But in the TV series her name is Lilly "Chambler"/"Chalmers"

The family of survivors is comprised of a cancer-stricken dad; daughter Tara, a lesbian cop; daughter Lily, a nurse; and Lily’s daughter, Megan, who at first mistakes the Governor for the father who abandoned her. As will happen in apocalyptic times, the welcome that the newcomer receives isn’t a warm one. “I have enough artillery in here,” Tara warns, “to kill you every day for the next 10 years.” Not that it matters to the Governor — by then, he’s practically feral. Plus, he’s so determined to never again get attached to (or lose) anyone that he throws out the SpaghettiOs that Lily offers him. (Clearly, he thinks he’s to blame for the deaths of his wife and daughter — he can’t even look at himself in the picture of the three of ’em that he still carries.)

Anyway you slice it...I see bad things ahead for the Gov from this woman.
Too bad really because I like the sick and twisted Governor Brian Blake.
Another good character bites the dust or most likely in this case (per comic) could be the unfortunate recipient of the bites thanks to Lilly. :panic:
Damn you RK!

From the comic wiki on Lilly "Caul"

https://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly_Caul

I also read she was friends with an Army medic named Bob Stookey...a drunk.

But in the TV series her name is Lilly "Chambler"/"Chalmers"

Anyway you slice it...I see bad things ahead for the Gov from this woman.
Too bad really because I like the sick and twisted Governor Brian Blake.
Another good character bites the dust or most likely in this case (per comic) could be the unfortunate recipient of the bites thanks to Lilly. :panic:
Damn you RK!

I still think Kirkman will give the Gov's head to either Rick or Michonne. I really didn't like that Lilly was the one to end the Governor. I did shock the hell out of me when I turned the page to see this.

71nxuo.jpg

I wonder if they will have him rape and torture Michonne like the comic, although I think AMC won't let it go that far since kids are watching. And I highly doubt he will be chopped up by Michonne in her act of revenge.

He'll die. Morrissey is already on some other show.

You're right...an AMC show.

AMC has signed David Morrissey—known as The Governor to headline its new drama pilot Line Of Sight. As previously reported, Line Of Sight hails from Brotherhood’s Blake Masters and Jonathan Demme, and concerns a National Transportation Safety Board investigator whose life begins to unravel after he survives a mysterious plane crash and becomes convinced of a vast conspiracy, likely while also becoming kind of a ****. Now it seems Morrissey will play that investigator/****, leading naturally to the question of whether this means The Governor isn’t expected to last much longer on The Walking Dead.
According to the network, at least, it doesn’t, since both shows will shoot in Atlanta, and Morrissey is expected to pull “double duty.” Still, you can probably draw your own conclusions—or more likely, allow the people who have read Robert Kirkman’s comics to do so for you. (per av club)

They'll probably wait until season 6 to show Negan since he didn't show up in the comic for 40 or so issues after the Governor was killed. I hope this isn't an ongoing trend since I don't want to see a bunch of Governor clones. Although Negan is so much more hateable than the Governor ever was, especially after him killing Glenn.

I doubt Glenn will last that long.

I still think Kirkman will give the Gov's head to either Rick or Michonne. I really didn't like that Lilly was the one to end the Governor. I did shock the hell out of me when I turned the page to see this.

71nxuo.jpg

I wonder if they will have him rape and torture Michonne like the comic, although I think AMC won't let it go that far since kids are watching. And I highly doubt he will be chopped up by Michonne in her act of revenge.

Great pic! No I dont think they will have him rape and torture her like the comic on the show. They may imply it behind closed doors, (like when he did with Maggie) but if the Gov is to die this season I would much rather have it done by Michonne with her katan than Lilly pushing him into a herd.

You're right...an AMC show.

AMC has signed David Morrissey—known as The Governor to headline its new drama pilot Line Of Sight. As previously reported, Line Of Sight hails from Brotherhood’s Blake Masters and Jonathan Demme, and concerns a National Transportation Safety Board investigator whose life begins to unravel after he survives a mysterious plane crash and becomes convinced of a vast conspiracy, likely while also becoming kind of a ****. Now it seems Morrissey will play that investigator/****, leading naturally to the question of whether this means The Governor isn’t expected to last much longer on The Walking Dead.
According to the network, at least, it doesn’t, since both shows will shoot in Atlanta, and Morrissey is expected to pull “double duty.” Still, you can probably draw your own conclusions—or more likely, allow the people who have read Robert Kirkman’s comics to do so for you. (per av club)

I doubt Glenn will last that long.

Great pic! No I dont think they will have him rape and torture her like the comic on the show. They may imply it behind closed doors, (like when he did with Maggie) but if the Gov is to die this season I would much rather have it done by Michonne with her katan than Lilly pushing him into a herd.

Yeah there is at least one major death a season, and I think this season will be Hershel with Glenn following.

It was so unsatisfying having someone outside of Rick's group killing him, I sure hope it's not like that in the show.

You think this show would make The Governor's death all sad? Holy **** that would be lame.

Also, anyone who hates Darabont, is a ****ing tool.

You think this show would make The Governor's death all sad? Holy **** that would be lame.

Also, anyone who hates Darabont, is a ****ing tool.

Nam always *****es about him. Darabont is the only show director to make a consistently good season as a whole. Mazzara made a slow and monotonous S2, a great first half of S3 and a complete disaster of a second half of S3. This new guy who's name escapes me has done a OK job thus far, but the Flu thing is getting old.

I want Glenn to die real soon. All he does is ***** and moan. A lot. I was hoping he'd choke to death two weeks ago.

Agreed. He's been a puss ever since Maggie.

I want Glenn to die real soon. All he does is ***** and moan. A lot. I was hoping he'd choke to death two weeks ago.

You're right. What happened to the old Glenn from Season 3?

Well, somebody...a main character is gonna die in the next couple episodes.
I'm guessing Glenn...

tumblr_lzv41qx7L21r7lxjt.gif

Or Hershel...

tumblr_mw30kkxlBP1qbooxeo1_250.gif

Nam always *****es about him. Darabont is the only show director to make a consistently good season as a whole.

:lol Buncha little hens.

I don't always ***** about him. He did great in Season 1. His other movies are outstanding, and I think his Mist is far better than the original. I just think he didn't grasp the concept of "Walking Dead" with his wanting to make the show about the zombies for season 2 and beyond. Might help to ask me before whining in here about things I never said. :wink1: :lol

Now please continue with your little sewing circle. :pfft:

:lol Buncha little hens.

I don't always ***** about him. He did great in Season 1. His other movies are outstanding, and I think his Mist is far better than the original. Might help to ask me before whining in here about things I never said. :wink1: :lol

Well I wasn't trying to hide from you or anything :lol

How do you think the rest of the show would of panned out if he stuck around? He had to be better than Mazzara at least. He completely ****ed up the Woodbury arc at the end.

Back