SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I feel happy to find a spoiler & rumor discussion too. Now when waiting the new episodes it is fun to think what might come ahead.

Sasha thing sounds like something one could assume to happen. Still so sad. I like Sasha, even still she gets so little of screen time, she is cute and funny and would have deserved a bit more happiness before being killed. I wouldn´t have minded to see Rosita going rather than her, as Rosita isn´t even smiling a lot and I wish more of the "normal" people would stay alive, not only the soldier type ones.

If she has to go, I think some happy flashback memory with Abraham would be nice.

Shell be reunited with her loved ones

Pixletwin, I just read what happens to Holly and hope that it wouldn´t be so. :( She is a good girl and would deserve a honorable death rather than being reanimated to a walker.

Crows, yes, best to think it that way. But still, I´d rather saw her finding a new love or something else nice.

Tara is a good guess, as she has now introduced a bit more and made (at least part of) the watchers like her, so they probably kill her then. :( I don´t like this method they keep using. If I like some character I want to see her/him more, not to see death coming...

I saw in Instagram a pic that showed the Oceanside girl had quite similar shoes as the mystery stalker had. So there is a fair chance it might be her, coming after Tara? That would actually be nice, if the women´s community would come to them offering their help or even to say hi, instead of Tara blabbling about their excistence, as she made a promise not to tell.

Spoiler Tidbits 7B

1. Father Gabriel - We already know Father G ends up at the junkyard after being spied on by Boots. It's suspected that Boots (Tamiel) will kidnap Father G along with a bunch of supplies. Rick, Aaron, Tara, Rosita, and Michonne appear to be the ones that go searching for him and find the GPK at the very end of episode 9. We have already stated that this group will first become allies and then turn on Team Family in the finale.

2. The leader of the trash people (GPK as monikered by Dr. Grimes) is a female named Jadis.

3. We have heard nothing about Morgan or any main characters dying in the finale besides Sasha.

4. In the version of Sasha's death that we think is accurate, Negan does NOT kill Sasha. We haven't heard anything about her being pregnant. Only that there is a flashback/dream sequence with Abe and Sasha talking.

5. Haven't heard anything about hidden guns in graves. If I had to guess, that grave from the promos might turn out to be Richard's.

6. We have heard Rick and Rosita might get shot, but the injuries don't seem to be serious.

7. Shiva was filming in the finale and there is a good chance she will come in at the right time and kill some Saviors to help save Team Family.

8. From what we currently understand it does not look like the finale will end on a cliffhanger. It looks likes the season will end with everyone rallying together, ready for all out war. There were multiple reports of a male giving a speech (sources say it was Ezekiel) followed up loud rallying cheers.

9. The fight between Richard and Daryl apparently is a draw - or a tie as expressed in a meme.

He (Daryl) stops before Richard kills him.

No, Richard doesn't kill him (Daryl). He was GOING to kill him with a gun and Daryl was going to kill Richard with his crossbow (that Richard gave him). Almost a Mexican standoff.

Daryl does give Richard an ultimatum...basically if he even thinks of hurting Carol he'll kill him.

credit:std

This once great TV show had its series finale last night.

Anyone watch it? :dunno

I haven’t watched in years. Worth watching the finale?

It wraps up the season with some closure for the characters that aren't getting spin-offs, and the last 10 or so minutes loosely set up the spin-offs.

Back