Splice License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing the Dorkness card. Well done, sir. :lol

I'm content knowing I can spell 'wants' without assistance.

thenammagazine said:
Man, I'm glad I shut it off when I did. :google

Remember when the french kissing potato blobs killed each other? It was because the female had turned male. Same genetic material was used in Dren.

The way I see it, regardless if it is a poor decision or not, at least SSC is branching out to some other licenses. This gives hope to people who want SSC to do less than popular licenses for some of their favorite characters.

I dunno. It all depends on the pieces done. We've seen less than stellar movies have huge success with collectibles in the past. AvP is a perfect example.

I saw this last night and it was OK. Not something I want a collectible from but it was interesting. Gets me thinking if scientists have already created a chimera or done something like that in secret.

I'm just trying to figure out why people were so offended by the gender switch.

I wasn't offended by anything in the movie. I thought the gender switch actually made sense. It was Brody having sex with it and his wife performing surgery on it and the rape... I felt like it went off the rails at the end.

I wasn't offended by anything in the movie. I thought the gender switch actually made sense. It was Brody having sex with it and his wife performing surgery on it and the rape... I felt like it went off the rails at the end.

That Splice creature was really hot :monkey4

It was definitely a trainwreck. But, I thought that was the point.

I only watched it once. I had a lot of anticipation built up to see it, and I might still have a lot of that coloring my opinion. I should watch it again to see if it's just an unpleasant experience or a bad movie.

Back