Splice License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must've happened later. I shut it off after nearly dying of boredom just after the fleshy potato thingy went all A-sexual and killed the other fleshy potato thingy. :lol

I actually thought it was pretty good up until it took a weird(er) turn with the relationship between the Splice girl and Brody's character. The last 30 minutes or so were ridiculous.

I predict this will go the route of the Mummy (Brendan Frasier that is) PF and be a waste of time and energy that results in an unreleased product.

I actually thought it was pretty good up until it took a weird(er) turn with the relationship between the Splice girl and Brody's character. The last 30 minutes or so were ridiculous.

I was impressed that it followed its own logic all the way through to its messed up conclusion. The only thing I thought was stupid was...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't get the hate. I thought it was a cool sidestreet to wander down.

I liked the movie, I'd get a 1:1 bust of the weird looking splice chick. It would go good with my other bust in the horror genre.

I was impressed that it followed its own logic all the way through to its messed up conclusion. The only thing I thought was stupid was...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't get the hate. I thought it was a cool sidestreet to wander down.

I wouldn't bother using the spoiler button.
No one want's to see this crappy film!

The figure might have a chance -- if it's anatomically correct.

Dren-dren-12997481-200-146.jpg

The movie had potential but just got sillier as it went on. Sort of a wasted opportunity.

This really is hard to figure they must not of paid for the license or something... should of saved the money for motu or something similarly awesome.

Back