3DTrekker Dioramas and props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's been talked about before but just for the TOS Bridge he made. He's been busy making more pieces for 1/6 Trek including a Quark's bar, TOS Medical Bay, 3D Chess with chairs and table, and Captain's chairs for Archer and Sisko.

I purchased the short version Quark's Bar recently, should be here sometime in February. Planning on using it as a kind of "Holodeck" bar, where all Trek characters can cross mix and mingle. I'll post pics once it's all set up.

Anyone purchase from him before? If I like the bar I'm thinking of getting more stuff from him.

If anyone wants to check out his stuff here's a link https://www.etsy.com/shop/3DTrekker?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1504854216&from_page=listing
Thank you so much for this link! I never would find any of this stuff without you guys.

I can't find anymore where it originally was posted - I mean, the link to this thread must have been posted in one of the EXO-6 threads that I am watching. And that way I found this thread here then.

Anyway, I got the captain's chair for Archer and I love it! I also got the 3D chess for Kirk and Spock.

Because I was getting two pieces, the shipping was added double, but without me mentioning it I got half of it paypalled back. Great customer service!

P1044560.jpg

P1044563.jpg

P1044574.jpg

P1044580.jpg

P1044637.jpg

P1044644.jpg

Thank you so much for this link! I never would find any of this stuff without you guys.

I can't find anymore where it originally was posted - I mean, the link to this thread must have been posted in one of the EXO-6 threads that I am watching. And that way I found this thread here then.

Anyway, I got the captain's chair for Archer and I love it! I also got the 3D chess for Kirk and Spock.

Because I was getting two pieces, the shipping was added double, but without me mentioning it I got half of it paypalled back. Great customer service!

View attachment 695451

View attachment 695452

View attachment 695453

View attachment 695454

View attachment 695455

View attachment 695456

Nice! - makes a HUGE difference to the display of the figure.

Wow that looks great!

These dioramas and props are almost as addictive as collecting figures. Really takes a display to the next level.

I'm currently talking to him about a Dabo table for the Quark's Bar set. He was already planning one out when I asked. He said he could get to it sometime in the summer.

How is the 3d chess set? I'm considering that one for when Exo eventually gets to the TOS crew. Instead of his bridge set I'm considering commissioning him for a K7 bar from The Trouble with Tribbles as my TOS display. The chess set would work well with it.

Wow that looks great!

These dioramas and props are almost as addictive as collecting figures. Really takes a display to the next level.

I'm currently talking to him about a Dabo table for the Quark's Bar set. He was already planning one out when I asked. He said he could get to it sometime in the summer.

How is the 3d chess set? I'm considering that one for when Exo eventually gets to the TOS crew. Instead of his bridge set I'm considering commissioning him for a K7 bar from The Trouble with Tribbles as my TOS display. The chess set would work well with it.
Thank you!

Do you think I can post my pictures in the official Enterprise thread as well? I wonder if I cannot find the link or whether it was deleted, to not stir up trouble somehow.

I don't really display my figures. Only the beginning of my collection is in the Detolf, that is QMX TOS, BCS Sherlock and Doctor Who and some Wolverines/Logans.

I keep the EXO-6 figures all in their boxes so they don't gather dusk. I was able to get the captain's chair into a smaller box than it arrived in, since you can take it apart into pieces.

The chess set is wonderful as well! I only got the game though, without the table and the chairs. I will take pictures with it for you yet.

Here is a small one that I once made from scratch ;)

P6270012.jpg

P6270028.jpg
DSC00319-1.jpg

View attachment 695451

View attachment 695452

View attachment 695453

View attachment 695454

View attachment 695455

View attachment 695456
I have this as well - they are great to work with!

Thank you!

Do you think I can post my pictures in the official Enterprise thread as well? I wonder if I cannot find the link or whether it was deleted, to not stir up trouble somehow.

I don't really display my figures. Only the beginning of my collection is in the Detolf, that is QMX TOS, BCS Sherlock and Doctor Who and some Wolverines/Logans.

I keep the EXO-6 figures all in their boxes so they don't gather dusk. I was able to get the captain's chair into a smaller box than it arrived in, since you can take it apart into pieces.

The chess set is wonderful as well! I only got the game though, without the table and the chairs. I will take pictures with it for you yet.

Here is a small one that I once made from scratch ;)

I posted pics of the bar in the DS9 thread. I don’t see any issues for you posting it in the Enterprise thread.

That one you made from scratch looks great. Very inventive.

Back