Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that was fast my Credit Card get already charged :lol Looking forward to get this next week :clap

Might or might not have anything to do with this email I got today.

Thank you for your patience during the returns process.

We wanted to take a moment to confirm that your return was recently received and checked into our warehouse.

Please note that there is a remaining $345.99 for this order that has not been refunded. Because these payments were made over 6 months ago, due to recent credit card restrictions, we are unable to refund them directly. We will need you to provide the full credit card number to process this refund manually. For security purposes, please do not send the credit card number through email. You will need to call us directly to provide this number.

Also please expect the earned rewards points for this order to be deducted from your balance.

As always, please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't mind giving warnings just the same. I'm very unhappy to have let this statue go, in theory it's a nice piece, I just got the crap end of the deal. I pray none of you get what I returned and get a piece you can enjoy unlike me, but if you do get someone's bad return, please send it back.

Still unhappy I won't have Spider-Woman in my Avengers line up. Hope I don't deal with anything like this again, this was a complete failure.

Might or might not have anything to do with this email I got today.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't mind giving warnings just the same. I'm very unhappy to have let this statue go, in theory it's a nice piece, I just got the crap end of the deal. I pray none of you get what I returned and get a piece you can enjoy unlike me, but if you do get someone's bad return, please send it back.

Still unhappy I won't have Spider-Woman in my Avengers line up. Hope I don't deal with anything like this again, this was a complete failure.

Sorry man. Do you still remember what issues and number it had? Would be interesting to see if yours turns up again. SS :devil

Sorry man. Do you still remember what issues and number it had? Would be interesting to see if yours turns up again. SS :devil

Mine was Ex 124. I was a part of the first round and had problems typical of that round... breaks, bad paint. My heads wouldn't fit into the body correctly. I got on the replacement wait list. The replacement body was well enough, slight paint slop on the black line near her waist, but the heads fit normally. The problem was the base wasn't flat on the bottom. It was rounded, clearly a defect. So the statue was wobbly/leaned. Because it was rounded, the decal on the bottom (with the statue name/edition number) would peel. I immediately knew there was a problem when the base couldn't slide out of the styrofoam easily.

They couldn't replace the base and offered a small refund so I returned for a full refund. What would make me even more mad is if my edition went to someone else with a better base. Because then it makes no sense why they couldn't have sent me a non defective base.

Last edited:
Fast question to anyone who knows, is the reg head attached to the body or does it come off?

asking cause the ex box seems to have two slots for the heads, but also seems that a head attached can still fit in the box as well.

Fast question to anyone who knows, is the reg head attached to the body or does it come off?

asking cause the ex box seems to have two slots for the heads, but also seems that a head attached can still fit in the box as well.

I'm sure the reg and ex on all statues are the same as they would not change the process between a reg and ex statue when it comes to molding painting etc

Also good luck to whoever got the ex as I returned mine about a week and a half ago. That is probably why they said they found inventory. The one I had had a messed up base and the ex head wouldn't sit flush.

Also good luck to whoever got the ex as I returned mine about a week and a half ago. That is probably why they said they found inventory. The one I had had a messed up base and the ex head wouldn't sit flush.

I agree, that's why we don't destroy some statues and ss wants them back to fix and resell. I don't see anything wrong with that. They just need to do it right.

I agree, that's why we don't destroy some statues and ss wants them back to fix and resell. I don't see anything wrong with that. They just need to do it right.

if they take returns back and send them as brand new i think that is unethical as a company. of course no one will know and they will just blame it on the manufacture. i think the right thing would be to provide a discount for any open items or any of the pieces that have been return with flaws versus advertising it as brand new etc.

I was one of those who got an EX. Will be delivered tomorrow afternoon and I will post some pictures of the assembled statue. Let's just hope that it will turn out OK....:pray:

so, has anyone actually taken a hammer to her yet for a refund?
Would be cathartic to share the pics here.

so, has anyone actually taken a hammer to her yet for a refund?
Would be cathartic to share the pics here.

:horror oh my please no.... Such a sexy staue would be wasted. SS wants her back to fix up if you return it. Just hope they fix it right.

my replacement ex head came damaged, SS arent offering to replace it and offering 35$ credit
so pissed I asked them if i can cancel my remaining orders
just not worth collecting items after paying extra 200$ in customs and shipping ,
Id rather spend the money on something less stressful,
waiting to see if they allow to keep my NRD and flex pay cancellation fees
cancelling Halo MC, SUperman EX, CAmpebell spidey set, Nathan drake pf and Conan pF..someone is going to get lucky on Halo and superman EX

my replacement ex head came damaged, SS arent offering to replace it and offering 35$ credit
just not worth collecting items after paying extra 200$ in customs and shipping ,
cancelling Halo MC, SUperman EX, CAmpebell spidey set, Nathan drake pf and Conan pF..someone is going to get lucky on Halo and superman EX

That's terrible -- sorry to hear that.

Today i got my Spider-Woman (189) :yess:
She is perfect! Both heads fit perfect no paint issues on her! The only problem i have is with the surface of the Base, it have this oily spots on it. I will contact Sideshow if they have another Base but when not i can totally live with this!
greetings
Michal

Today i got my Spider-Woman (189) :yess:
She is perfect! Both heads fit perfect no paint issues on her! The only problem i have is with the surface of the Base, it have this oily spots on it. I will contact Sideshow if they have another Base but when not i can totally live with this!
greetings
Michal

You got the EX didn't you? This gives me great hope when I open the EX tomorrow! (would of got it today but fedex in the UK suck massively, takes nigh on 12 hours to get through customs). Thank you for the words of optimism Noctu!

I think everyone has a sloppy base issue but if you look past that, she looks fantastic. I thought about going for the refund but she looks amazing in my avengers line up.

Awww man. Srry to hear about that. You might want to get back on the superman wl just in case you change your mind later

Take a hammer to her then, and show your pics!!
That'll be cathartic!! :mad:

Last edited:
Back