Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Some quick Ipad pics.

92d386beb69ccef025765cdc9963e2db.jpg

8ce8bb338cfe94c4856dabba8d0556d2.jpg

8c4cf8d4cf1e0e065c878094cc3e53d1.jpg

5fbf62ad388128520beab5dec1bde15e.jpg

Nice score harper. Good picture too, she looks great pictured with Spiderman :)

From SSC's site

The Spider-Woman Premium Format figure is individually hand painted and finished with Sideshow's trademark attention to detail

:lol

Was anyone else's really dusty when you unpacked her? I had to literally wipe a layer of dust off of mine when I took her out of the packaging.

Was anyone else's really dusty when you unpacked her? I had to literally wipe a layer of dust off of mine when I took her out of the packaging.

prob cause yours was first one done or one of the first and was put on the shelf in the back first to dry and then as they packed them up, it collected dust over time till they got to back of the shelf. Seen it before with new statues i got in the past.

prob cause yours was first one done or one of the first and was put on the shelf in the back first to dry and then as they packed them up, it collected dust over time till they got to back of the shelf. Seen it before with new statues i got in the past.

Except there was paint on my styrofoam like it was still wet when it went in :thud: As I said before, mine is not nearly as bad as some of the others, a couple of minor paint issues. I did ask Sideshow for a replacement but, as with everyone else, it's not looking too good for that to happen.

Well I guess I'm one of the luckier ones. Reg 153 arrived today with no structural damage and decent paint applications. There is a little red spill over on one of her webs and the black lines could be crisper but all in all I think I got one of the better ones. Hopefully everybody who wants one gets a good replacement.

Congrats, harper. She should also make a nice addition to your sig!

Congrats harper. She looks good.

I'm bummed I missed delivery yesterday

Congrats, harper. She should also make a nice addition to your sig!
Thanks. She would make a nice addition to the sig. I'm going to have to figure out how to move things around to add in a few more ladies.:lol

How many of you are going for a FULL REFUND with this one. With SO MANY screwed up statues I think it might be the better bet.

If you can get replacement at o cost I'd try that just in case at least otherwise i'd stay well away.
No cost replacement or full refund on this one.

How could you tell? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl you bad!

If you can get replacement at o cost I'd try that just in case at least otherwise i'd stay well away.
No cost replacement or full refund on this one.

:rotfl:rotfl you bad!

Yes all I ask from SS is a good replacement. I really like this statue.

That's right. If it is a full refund I would have to destroy the body, base and send them pictures as proof before refund is issued.

Should I roll the dice on this one?

but you'll be out any taxes and duty

For those of you returning your statues to SS for a full refund, I think you should post what ES # you got so for others that are getting converted or order later, then can see if SS is just shipping them a returned unit.

For those of you returning your statues to SS for a full refund, I think you should post what ES # you got so for others that are getting converted or order later, then can see if SS is just shipping them a returned unit.

Great idea!

Back