Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Yeah, if this weren't so horrible for fellow freaks it would be funny.

Yeah this statue is starting to make the problems I saw in the Rogue and Psylocke threads look minimal!! This is almost EVERYONE that had been posted. I can only assume it is the same in other forums.

I looked through Statue Forum & its the same there but I think a lot of them guys are the same ones posting here. Has anyone got a good one?

This statue is such a complete and utter failure. I'm appalled at Sideshow for sending these pieces to collectors.

Makes me wonder if that finger broke off during shipping or they just ran out of glue. It's a disgrace that a customer received that.

On mine fingers and hair were broken and have been badly fixed before shipping: shameful!!!
Not to talk about white spots on her arm and scratches on the base, and a broken finger during shipping

AYBAgGul.jpg

THXFKAFl.jpg

agk0OYul.jpg

CgUQ9r2l.jpg

1fyCcCel.jpg

That's just really shameful and unacceptable! You and Peedi should really ***** loudly to SSC!!:mad::lecture

Hmm I'm really starting to regret ordering this. I've ordered a Reg which isn't due for another 2 months yet so I'll wait & see how it turns out. Kinda wished I put that money towards Poison Ivy now

On mine fingers and hair were broken and have been badly fixed before shipping: shameful!!!
Not to talk about white spots on her arm and scratches on the base, and a broken finger during shipping

feel sorry for the members who ordered this piece...it's an absolute cluster$%#@

complete incompetence from Sideshow

+1 I am glad a skipped this one.

It's statues like this that take the fun out of collecting for me. When I miss out on a sweet statue I'm bummed and kicking myself but I also look forward to what's coming next cuz I don't wanna miss out again - this adds to the fun; the thrill of the chase.

But when I miss out on a dud, while there's a nice feeling of relief having just dodged a bullet, there's also a lot of doubt that carries over to the next pre-order..."Should I? What if it's crap like the last one. I don't want to have to go through the replacement process, or have to make decisions on whether to keep a flawed statue at a discount. I better just wait to see in-hand pics." That's no fun.

Man, I'm glad that I'm not the same collector that I was a few years ago. These are the type of statues that have just taken all the fun out of collecting for me nowadays. Keep it going Sideshow. It's just becoming easier and easier to not buy them anymore. Have to wonder what the Storm PF is going to come out looking like...:dunno

GREAT JOB SIDESHOW...(NOT!!!!)

Wow....
To be honest seeing these pictures doesn't reassure me in the future of my preorders.
Being a fairly new collector it almost makes me feel just to pull my money out of most of my preorders and just tracking down some of the better made statues that are already done.
:gah:

This really worries me for any female statues sideshow puts out in the future; have their been any male statues that have had this kind of laughable QC?

AYBAgGul.jpg

THXFKAFl.jpg

agk0OYul.jpg

CgUQ9r2l.jpg

1fyCcCel.jpg

This statue is such a complete and utter failure. I'm appalled at Sideshow for sending these pieces to collectors.

:exactly:
Especially sending out a Statue that was already broken..trying to hide that fact with a poorly done repair..and actually boxing and shipping it to one of us like it was new.:gah:

What the FREAK is going on SS?????BAD NEWS
marvin4_zps0a612e38.gif

I just got an email saying I can change my Spiderwoman over to Posion Ivy but they do check the statues over there selves before sending them out (I've not bought it from SS) so I have decided to keep her. I'm only really planning on getting Catwoman now from the Batman line. I've already got Joker & Batman payed up.

How many of you are going for a FULL REFUND with this one. With SO MANY screwed up statues I think it might be the better bet.

Just got an email that my WL is about to convert. Not sure what to do now?

I would probably cancelle only because your in Oz. Thats going to be such a pain in the *** to sort out if she is messed up & from what were seen it isn't looking promising. Is there anywhere in Australia you can order or does it have to be the Ex for you?

I would probably cancelle only because your in Oz. Thats going to be such a pain in the *** to sort out if she is messed up & from what were seen it isn't looking promising. Is there anywhere in Australia you can order or does it have to be the Ex for you?

I think the Ex is the way to go on this one. The Skrull head is the only thing that makes this pop.

Back