Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Well so many wanted fully sculpted, here you go. Although the webs do look like they could be some other material, we'll see. That's going to be the problem with all 1/4 being PFs. They should have made them "Premium Statues" or something so we know if there's mixed media or not.

Looks good maybe the first comiquette under pf banner

For Marvel it's the first fully sculpted PF, but Star Wars already had fully sculpted PFs. There was Han Solo in Carbonite, and although they aren't out yet, the reveal of C-3PO and R2D2 last year.

I'm not sure this is fully sculpted, if anything the lack of detail is due to the bodysuit that looks like the same material used on the Bucky Cap PF.

Yeah, that came out great on Bucky. Ms. Marvel is a damn nice looking PF a local comic shop had it and I seriously about bought it a few months back.

I didn't jump on the Ms Marvel bandwagon until after market, but I did manage to find her for a good deal. If you can find her for a decent price, she is well worth it IMO.

This Spider-woman on the other hand...:dunno

This looks like it'll be a promising statue. It's about time, now on to Black Widow (non movie style) and perhaps a Jean Grey statue.

I didn't jump on the Ms Marvel bandwagon until after market, but I did manage to find her for a good deal. If you can find her for a decent price, she is well worth it IMO.

This Spider-woman on the other hand...:dunno

I didn't ask what they wanted for her but I agree she's a pretty darn good loking piece.

Spider-Woman looks cool in the preview.

Pass. My money will be saved for the Hulk maquette and the new Red Skull PF. Both of those look good from the WIP shots I've seen so far. This...not so much.

:thwak

First? Didn't you read my post?

Oh yea. I forgot.

The second positive post

Plus WarMachine714 said he digs it. There' a few positives in here. For me, it doesn't look bad, nor exceptionally good. It's ok. I might get it because she's an Avenger, not because I'm wowed or anything. But it's not bad. Could have been better.

Curious what the base will be like. I think posed against a larger base would work better for this character than museum style. The Bowen on Gargoyle was good, something like that, but with her leaping off. Even across multiple artists, the character does have a consistency with her gliding/leaping as shown in 2, 3, 5 and 6. I guess that's kind of what SS was going for?
2ia4kew.jpg

Bendis must be happy somewhere right now, staring at this statue's hair.

the webs might not be, but with a skin tight one piece that has no visible seems, undies, or large sections of different colors, it's hard to not do the costume fully sculpted. Wolverine has undies. Spider-Man's costume has sections and it's not a 1 piece. Without a bathing suit style outfit, this was the only way to do her well.

...And none.

Pass on this Bowen 400.00 style statue. It will be close to that shipped.

$400 would be crazy... better hope the es is -300or it will be in stock a loooooong time

How does this look like the Bowen version? Are you guys referring the Bowens SW on gargoyle?

Back