Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Look at the area basically from the crotch to the breast area and you can see how the material has some folds in it. It may not be but it looks like its done the same way the Bucky PF was done. Just going by how that looks in my collection.

l

The Rogue PF had similar "folds" in her crotch/thigh area and that was fully sculpted, except her jacket. I think the webs might be fabric, especially if you look at how the web on her right side (your left) is folded.

It's kind of refreshing that SSC is making Spiderwoman before Jean Grey or Phoenix. Finally SSC got it right. Spiderwoman is definitely more popular then the other 2. :monkey3

It's kind of refreshing that SSC is making Spiderwoman before Jean Grey or Phoenix. Finally SSC got it right. Spiderwoman is definitely more popular then the other 2.

Missed the sarcasm since you were late on adding the monkey. :mad:

She needs more meat on her. :lecture

The Rogue PF had similar "folds" in her crotch/thigh area and that was fully sculpted, except her jacket. I think the webs might be fabric, especially if you look at how the web on her right side (your left) is folded.

You're right it could be that way. Its hard to tell it just reminds me of how the bucky pf came out.

It's kind of refreshing that SSC is making Spiderwoman before Jean Grey or Phoenix. Finally SSC got it right. Spiderwoman is definitely more popular then the other 2. :monkey3

:lol

Yeah, I guess they heard all the cries begging for a SpiderWoman PF

:lol

Yeah, I guess they heard all the cries begging for a SpiderWoman PF

Wait til you see what Sideshow has up next...:lecture

2218205-edwin_jarvis.jpg

Jarvis in Premium Format. The exclusive comes with a switch-out vacuum nozzle for those hard to reach places when cleaning in either the Avengers Mansion or Stark Towers. Get one now! ES: TBD

Something seems off to me, just don't know what

spiderwomanpf.jpg

The neck looks a bit long, and I think her left shoulder should be closer to her head considering the pose.
I like the character and the color scheme really pops, but I am underwhelmed by the sculpt. It looks kind of simple and lacking in detail and lacking in realistic proportions.

Well, I hope you are right because I love how the "leather" material on Bucky came out. Ms Marvel had a similar material too.

Yeah, that came out great on Bucky. Ms. Marvel is a damn nice looking PF a local comic shop had it and I seriously about bought it a few months back.

It's great news that they are coming out with Spiderwoman, hopefully that means we'll get Dr Strange and Ironfist eventually. Can't wait to see full review.

Back