Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Appears the body is being done the same way and material used on the Bucky Barnes Cap PF.

I have lots of standards. She is part of the comic Avengers and it's a must for me :lecture

That is true. If anyone owns Ms Marvel, this is a must.

Appears the body is being done the same way and material used on the Bucky Barnes Cap PF.

Stop looking at her chest Josh :p. Look at the whole statue.

No official butt shot....no purchase

fat+ass.jpg

I don't think so. The body certainly looks fully sculpted. It is the webbing I am doubtful whether it is fabric though.

One of my favourite Marvel women. I'd have preferred an action pose but I'll wait for full pictures before giving final verdict. With the RWOS also previewing ill most likely pass and try and pick up later in year.

1/4 scale fully sculpted pieces can now be considered PFs.

I am kind of mad on you sideshow, how can you do this to your marvel fans i have been very patient, i hasn't seen one singel good marvel statue in two years now except spiderman cq and now the most ugly inturpretation of spiderwoman like storm, why? And then you have lord of the rings, beauty pf after another and now this.
Yes yes you must make to every taste but why keep making to those who like ugly?
Hope dc license has a standard bar, so i can not think of marvel anymore.

I am not wowed by this preview. Maybe the full reveal will change my mind, but there is something about this representation of the character that seems off or maybe it is just a sh-i-t-t-y camera angle. The LOTR reveal looks killer though!

Back