Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Spidey, Wolverine, Dare Devil & Thing are some of the characters that was in the New Avengers.... Comic was drawn and co created by David Finch in 2005.

You really need to change your name to something else comicbookguy :D

:p

Lol yes I knew. Someone was going to say something about my screen name. :rotfl

Lol yes I knew. Someone was going to say something about my screen name. :rotfl

:lol I know it was also mentioned in another thread...... Think it was the Vamp or Lady Death thread :monkey3

So what are u changing your name to? :D

xmen n avengers mixed :monkey1

I concluded I do like this...now...do I actually like the character

I concluded I do like this...now...do I actually like the character

If you have to ask the answer is probably No. Or at least not that much. :dunno

If you have to ask the answer is probably No. Or at least not that much. :dunno

She hasnt alwasys been around, only in the last few years is she making a resugance and I have enjoyed seeing her in issues, I have also enjoyed alot of the various artist who have chosen to depict her.

She hasnt alwasys been around, only in the last few years is she making a resugance and I have enjoyed seeing her in issues, I have also enjoyed alot of the various artist who have chosen to depict her.

That is true but to me she still seems so bland. As an Avenger I feel her only standout issue was New Avengers 23 and that was Veranke, not Jessica. It's not like she hasn't done nothing since her real return, she just doesn't add anything significant to the Avengers with her membership.

I still need to watch the Agent of Sword motion comic to see if she really did develop a personality of any sort on her own. It's just been sitting on my shelf since last year.

What brought me into liking Spider Woman was the motion comic Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D.

I rather enjoyed it and it brought a little bit more depth for the character.

ya I thought Agent of SWORD was really cool, it's really the only thing that redeems the real Spiderwoman from the imposter. But for the most part, Veranke Spiderwoman > Jessica Drew , mostly because the 2004 New Avengers series is just much better than anything post Dark Siege. Here's how I rate the series:

1) silver age Avengers
2) 2004 New Avengers
3) 90's classic Avengers
4) 2010 Heroic Age Avengers/New Avengers

ya I thought Agent of SWORD was really cool, it's really the only thing that redeems the real Spiderwoman from the imposter. But for the most part, Veranke Spiderwoman > Jessica Drew , mostly because the 2004 New Avengers series is just much better than anything post Dark Siege. Here's how I rate the series:

1) silver age Avengers
2) 2004 New Avengers
3) 90's classic Avengers
4) 2010 Heroic Age Avengers/New Avengers

I like that ranking, im also surprised at how much time they spent redeveloping her and now it seems like she has fallen back into the shadows again.

If I do pick this up, I'll most likely display Veranke. That head sculpt looks well done.

Waiting for ES then it's time to get on the buy list. My money is now going in circles for so many new items.

Waiting for ES then it's time to get on the buy list. My money is now going in circles for so many new items.

Looks like they settled for an ES of 325. Rather low it seems, but the PF doesn't seem all that popular suprisingly.

Looks like they settled for an ES of 325. Rather low it seems, but the PF doesn't seem all that popular suprisingly.

They did? I wonder if they will up the ES like they did with captain Rex later on? Oh I like this one so I'm going to order the ex. The ex head is the one I like. :)

That's an odd number? For a Marvel PF, that's a very small number. Now I'll be shock if SSC changed the announced ES back to TBD like they did with Captain Rex PF. If they did do that, there's going to be a problem.

Mine too. I remember last year as a new collector seeing Psylocke pop up during SDCC and being completely blind sided like "where did that come from?!" Despite being on the look out for Hulk and Batman this year, and anticipating a few surprises based on the artwork at the beginning of SS's sneak peek vids (looks like something from Halo is coming...?), I still PO'd Spider-Woman. I don't wanna miss anymore Avengers and I like the low ES.

That's a good es. Looks like she didn't please the dissapointed rogue base

its nice but i skipped her so many things coming have to be more selective from now on

Back