Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone interested in this character. The animated movie will be out in December.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633694/

8b011047eca582c601c7c8c261e7b058.jpg

e9fc8ce948ec438267ecf94f54879007.jpg

3b5cf26334fc953be7ace524de89df42.jpg

8a9b30c6e65a6b56a11cc859e5249429.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the animation looks like a Saturday morning kids cartoon. Huge Disney eyes and Shrek animation.

Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

That’s because everyone wants to copy Todd McFarlane’s weird spider poses.

I saw it and said to myself well **** that just looks damn silly. Almost like they had no idea on how to make his pose his. That pose is god awful. All he needs is a fairy outfit to top it off

Gee there's some poor proportions and basic anatomy in this print and the latest predator one. The both look either lazy or amateurish.

Gee there's some poor proportions and basic anatomy in this print and the latest predator one. The both look either lazy or amateurish.

Agreed! Very shocking prints. Not of a high standard. But I guess art is subjective to the person creating it

Ugh. This piece is growing on me. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm really falling in love with the base.

That Ex ES is tempting too.

Ugh. This piece is growing on me. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm really falling in love with the base.

That Ex ES is tempting too.

Come on man. I’ve ordered this one. It will be super rare! Love the base also. I had to get on this one

I'm definitely considering it. I'm waiting to see a few additional videos at SDCC first.

The base is a little too much for me, personally, but artistically I feel it's well done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

so despite the fact Miles is a much smaller character than Pete and She Thor he is roughly the same size as them LOL.

Back