Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blog is up $535 ex $520 reg
EX_01_300554_Spider-Man_miles_20271.jpg
300554_spiderman_miles_28.jpg
300554_spiderman_miles_27.jpg

Dammit i dont hate it. These 2 look better than the brooks spider verse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a strange one for me. When it was announced I was definitely hyped. When I saw the base, I was disappointed, especially since I love the headsculpt. After watching it on Sideshow Live, I'm feeling a bit different. I still don't like the base, per se, but I can appreciate it more from an artistic standpoint of what they were trying to achieve. And I think they nailed Miles' pose, too.

This looks good. The price is a tad too much, tho.

And its a lower priority right now ....so this will have to wait for later. If its still available later, then I might get it. If I miss out ...then oh well.

Yeah I feel the same way. I like the piece but the price is wrong in my eyes. When you can just add $200 more and get yourself the Spider-Man 2099 which is so much bigger and more detailed

Yeah I feel the same way. I like the piece but the price is wrong in my eyes. When you can just add $200 more and get yourself the Spider-Man 2099 which is so much bigger and more detailed

Compared to the new Batman PF price tag, this is a bargain.

Back