Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Miles fan, but I really, really like the look of this one. I still haven't POd though and probably won't for a while.

I’m in the same boat. I like it a lot but just will wait and see that edition size first. But still waiting on XM to sort out there piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a Miles fan, but I really, really like the look of this one. I still haven't POd though and probably won't for a while.
Just wait 6 months to a year after release and you'll get it well below retail from people trying to get rid of them to make room for the better stuff. Just how it is lately with the statue market. I've seen it with Sideshow, PCS, and even XM pieces.

Just wait 6 months to a year after release and you'll get it well below retail from people trying to get rid of them to make room for the better stuff. Just how it is lately with the statue market. I've seen it with Sideshow, PCS, and even XM pieces.

I could not agree more. It seems there are way too many pieces being made and it becomes a hard to keep one piece when another is just around the corner. What I’ve also noticed a lot more is more custom pieces being made. So the market now is totally saturated.

I truly only collect to keep even if it does make a profit in the after sale market that’s a bonus. But obviously there will be a time we give the hobby up or get rid of old for new eventually. Technology gets better and apps get better giving better pieces in the future hopefully

amazing statue of Miles Morales! I think it's a very well-crafted figure by sideshow.
How long will know the edition size?

colleagues from the United States, are there any of you who are currently following or reading the spiderman comics, please?
I would like to ask you one thing. If you are so kind to contact me privately. thank you very much

Is this one of those imaginary character made by SideShow?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Looks cool, but have no idea who this is and where he came from. So will wait for now.

Is this one of those imaginary character made by SideShow?

I'm just going to assume you're either joking or have just been out of the comic game for a number of years.

How many years has it been now since the Miles character was created in the Ultimate line?

Sorry man, my knowledge ended in the early 90s due to my hormone kicked in high gear. Girls was the only thing I collected. :)

I'm just going to assume you're either joking or have just been out of the comic game for a number of years.

How many years has it been now since the Miles character was created in the Ultimate line?

Sorry never heard of him or seen this character till now with a po. So Peter Parker died and he took over or something? I've not follow comics for 10 years now. I don't read them either. However I do flip through the artwork at Barnes once in a while and I keep up with all comics when they make a animated movie. Or at least that's how I learn what's going on in comics for example the planet hulk, hulk vs wolverine, and all those awesome DC animated movies.

Sorry never heard of him or seen this character till now with a po. So Peter Parker died and he took over or something? I've not follow comics for 10 years now. I don't read them either. However I do flip through the artwork at Barnes once in a while and I keep up with all comics when they make a animated movie. Or at least that's how I learn what's going on in comics for example the planet hulk, hulk vs wolverine, and all those awesome DC animated movies.
Alternate universe, crossed over to this universe, was cool and well received, stayed! You're caught up. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm sort of the same. I used to read them religiously in the 90s, and early 2000s but couldn't afford it anymore. Now I've got that $70 USD subscription with Marvel to get all my comic needs online (though I barely open up the app).

Miles came about in the Ultimate line, and yes he replaced Peter who actually died in that universe. But fairly recently during a comic event in which the Ultimate and the normal 616 worlds combined somehow. So now Miles is in the 'real' universe I believe.

Honestly I'm sort of the same. I used to read them religiously in the 90s, and early 2000s but couldn't afford it anymore. Now I've got that $70 USD subscription with Marvel to get all my comic needs online (though I barely open up the app).

Miles came about in the Ultimate line, and yes he replaced Peter who actually died in that universe. But fairly recently during a comic event in which the Ultimate and the normal 616 worlds combined somehow. So now Miles is in the 'real' universe I believe.

Alternate universe, crossed over to this universe, was cool and well received, stayed! You're caught up. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ah, thanks! So another alternate universe again. Seems like this is the trend now. I like that because I know Marvel years back did a ton of changes to the original characters which most people didn't like so much. This way they can retain the originals somewhat close to the way they are and do them again with new people etc in another universe. Guess it gives all of us more options love it or hate it. Im sure they will eventually make a animated movie on this in time.
Yes I stopped buying comics more like 15 years or more ago after the prices went up to like 5.00 to 10.00 for a basic variant cover comic. 2 plain simple comics were 10.00. Imagine buying 15-20 comics in a subscription from a comic shop. crazy! Unfortunately statues is heading in that direction now.

Ah, thanks! So another alternate universe again. Seems like this is the trend now. I like that because I know Marvel years back did a ton of changes to the original characters which most people didn't like so much. This way they can retain the originals somewhat close to the way they are and do them again with new people etc in another universe. Guess it gives all of us more options love it or hate it. Im sure they will eventually make a animated movie on this in time.
Yes I stopped buying comics more like 15 years or more ago after the prices went up to like 5.00 to 10.00 for a basic variant cover comic. 2 plain simple comics were 10.00. Imagine buying 15-20 comics in a subscription from a comic shop. crazy! Unfortunately statues is heading in that direction now.

I think Marvel did do an animated movie for the Ultimates didn't they? With the S. Jackson Fury?

And if you're willing to forgo $70 USD a year, you can get an annual subscription to Marvel comics, but I believe new issues are delayed 6 months. But given that many of us are years if not decades behind that doesn't really matter I guess.

I think Marvel did do a animated movie for the Ultimates didn't they? With the S. Jackson Fury?

And if you're willing to forgo $70 USD (I think) a year, you can get an annual subscription to Marvel comics online, but I believe new issues are delayed 6 months. But given that many of us are years if not decades behind that doesn't really matter I guess.

For anyone interested in this character. The animated movie will be out in December.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4633694/

8b011047eca582c601c7c8c261e7b058.jpg

e9fc8ce948ec438267ecf94f54879007.jpg

3b5cf26334fc953be7ace524de89df42.jpg

8a9b30c6e65a6b56a11cc859e5249429.jpg

Back