Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious what the base will be like. I'd love something like part of a water tower or something other than a brick wall.

Hey, it's Spider-Man, brick walls will almost always work.

As long as it's not like that recently revealed 1/5 piece. That's what happens when they don't use part of a building as their base :slap

Hey, it's Spider-Man, brick walls will almost always work.

As long as it's not like that recently revealed 1/5 piece. That's what happens when they don't use part of a building as their base :slap

I like brick walls! :lol

But just hoping for something a bit different. :lol

Gee you're on a posting roll again today Chapter :D
I'd like someone to try doing a sculpt of Spidey hanging upside down. It'd look neat if they could engineer it.

I'd like someone to try doing a sculpt of Spidey hanging upside down. It'd look neat if they could engineer it.

It's been a rare relaxing Saturday for me. I'm trying to get caught up. I'm even venturing over to the DC section now. :lol

I'd love an upside down look as well.

Like this, but bigger, I guess? :)

Spider-Man-Collectors-Gallery-Statue-Gentle-Giant-Ltd..jpg

Yes, it would. Also, less chance of getting a WTF base like that thing on the Sideshow Mark Brooks' Spidey. :p

That's pretty neat. GG aren't on my radar for scale but something like that would be cool.

That's how I feel.

And I'm not saying it's a must, by a light up function (in the case of a light pole base) would be pretty nice. I know most aren't big on light-up functions (me included), but I can't help but wonder what it would look like in 1/4.

Can’t wait for this one.

Maybe the pose is an action pose in line with Spidey PF and Venom? Leaping over some building structure?

Can’t wait for this one.

Maybe the pose is an action pose in line with Spidey PF and Venom? Leaping over some building structure?

That wouldbe nice... Action pose

I agree about the action pose. I'm hoping they don't try to add any smoke though. I didn't mind it on Spidey, but I'm not a big fan of how they carried that theme throughout their other pieces in the line.

Would love to see more sneak pics of this statue ....just like how SSC shared sneak pics of the DC Trinity.

Would love to see more sneak pics of this statue ....just like how SSC shared sneak pics of the DC Trinity.

Yeah, that was a surprise to me that they unveiled that much on Instagram that soon after the tease.

Supes looks phenomenal and WW looks to be coming along amazing.

Just seems like all the love is going to DC ....with all the sneak pics.

Love how the DC trinity are looking right now. Want to see more of Cap, DD, Elektra and Miles Morales.

Just seems like all the love is going to DC ....with all the sneak pics.

Love how the DC trinity are looking right now. Want to see more of Cap, DD, Elektra and Miles Morales.

I think the possibilities with DD makes it my most anticipated of the upcoming Marvel ones.

Back