Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

What's the procedure for changing a thread name?

Can't the thread creator change the name?

The original poster or a mod can change the name.

It should be changed to Spider-Man: Homecoming Spidey Speculation thread or something like that and then changed again when it is officially revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naw... we don't need to change the thread name, it makes for a perfectly fine speculation thread about a Spider-Man figure until there is some sort of official announcement for the Homecoming figure and there is a thread for that.

Nope, I think a moderator needs to do it

Looking back on this thread from the beginning is witnessing a tale of a journey from optimism to heartbreak. :lol

Farewell Civil War Spider-Man speculation. Let a choir of angels sing thee to thy rest.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the web-wings. They're obviously not stock in the suit itself and are as "as needed" thing so I wonder if they'll be part of an arm attachment or something similar.

I'm pretty sure the Web Wings will be non-removable on one of the figures so I hope the eye mask will be interchangeable. I like the narrow thicker black lines eyes as its very 1960s.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make the web wings somehow removable so that Spider-Man could conceivably fit into a Civil War display. I'm not sure how they'd do it but the tech has to exist.

JC Hong posted the trailer on his FB page and I told him it would be interesting if/how Hot Toys are gonna incorporate the web-pits into the figure.

He gave that comment and I took it as that's something HTs has been considering.

I would be pissed if they did 2 versions. If that happened I would get the one without the webs tbh.

The webs should be an attachment. I really like the idea of them being attached by magnets.

He looks like jet po back general hawk images-19.jpgimages-21.jpg

Vulture looks cool. Personally I'm just hoping that we will get Spidey.

No doubt we will get spidey. If they made both asm spidermen then they'll definitely make the mcu version. Without a doubt. Only reason why they didn't make civil war spidey is because he pretty much was kept in the dark til later.

Civil War Spidey could not be released solo so that probably factored into it as well.

Back