Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom and Carnage are the only things I want out of this. Eventually Sony will give up on that stupid solo Venom movie so it'll be a possibility.

Yeah, I too really would like to see a movie venom done right.. And a figure equally as cool.

No. They do not attend NYTF. Only major reveals are for SDCC, and usually Toy Soul but for some reason they're not there this year, **** sake.

What kind of material do you think they would use for Venom? I can't imagine it. It just seems like it would be extremely difficult to pull off.

I want to see the Symbiote done right

You and me both. They know how popular venom is. No doubt he'll show up soon . It's amazing that that one of the greatest spidey villains of all time needs so much buildup lol.

I'd like a nice symbiote Spidey or even just the regular suit Black Cat made for him.

WhoaItsJBot - maybe he wasn't "hit" by the bus. Maybe he's trying to stop the bus. It looks like a battle went on in that scene.

Also, at least we now know what the black lines on the suit are for. (not the webs, the new additions)
Ryan

Man, I'd love the real symbiote Spidey suit onscreen, black with the stark white spider and eyes.

I have a feeling all this will happen eventually, but after Infinity War is concluded. Maybe they'll introduce the symbiote in space with the Guardians or something.

When do you think they will preview the Spider-Man homecoming prototype? In February or July 20 (2 weeks after movie opens) at SDCC 2017?

When do you think they will preview the Spider-Man homecoming prototype? In February or July 20 (2 weeks after movie opens) at SDCC 2017?

I would guess two months before the movie comes out. It seems like at least the main characters of movies are shown well before the movies are released.

Man, I'd love the real symbiote Spidey suit onscreen, black with the stark white spider and eyes.

I have a feeling all this will happen eventually, but after Infinity War is concluded. Maybe they'll introduce the symbiote in space with the Guardians or something.
This is some smart thinking. Good flow with that concept.

I actually think Vulture will make a cool figure. I'm sure a bunch of people are getting New Goblin vibes from him, but it fits this universe. But then again, I still love the SM1 Goblin suit so my opinion might be invalid.

image.jpg

Back