Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more thing, I loved it that they had Mysterio’s shoulder cape clips turn into moving eyeballs I was hoping they would go there and they did not disappoint!

His cape clips reminded me of Batman Begins cape clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

[/SPOILER]

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was completely gobsmacked upon learning that
Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing this movie EG still remains the perfect drop off point from the MCU if one chooses to treat that as the OG Avengers lineup story arc and call it the infinity gauntlet saga, done walk away you’re golden!

But that doesn’t mean that Marvel should all of a sudden just abandon the connected universe formula and start making isolated character movies like we’re back in 2004!

That’s crazy talk lol

That's not what I'm saying and I don't think it's what Dr.Mirakle was saying. Obviously it would still be part of the MCU but Peter should be able to move on from Stark and, dare I say it, reference Uncle Ben or something. :lol He should maybe make the decision not to use these AI suits anymore, I'm sure they could come up with some rationale for him doing that. A talking AI is an Iron Man thing, always has been.

And yeah
Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved the visuals in the finale. That's what I was expecting out of Doctor Strange. All in all not as good as Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Verse, but still a ton of fun.

I've said this many times, the Amazing Spider-Man series, could have been truly amazing. The visuals, action, swinging and music were great.

I really enjoyed TASM1 back when it came out in 2012 and thought it was a nice "darker" reboot of the series - but then came that God-awful second installment which pretty much made the first obsolete. :(

I still might put ASM1 above FFH solely because I thought the third act was much better than...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really enjoyed TASM1 back when it came out in 2012 and thought it was a nice "darker" reboot of the series - but then came that God-awful second installment which pretty much made the first obsolete. :(

I still might put ASM1 above FFH solely because I thought the third act was much better than...

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was actually more fun the second time; looked great in 3D.

They could have cut a few minutes off it but it remains a decent popcorn flick.

Whatever good will the film built up for me in the third act was kind of erased by that horrible

Spoiler Spoiler:

This sounds like a mediocre Marvel movie. The shape of things to come.

As has been said, without the direction of "the 10 year plan" these things all start to blend and meander and feel unimportant.

Exactly, they are playing it super safe, re using it on every film, they aim this movie towards kids, so who knows, they like all the slapstick comedy and humor, but granted i overheard a teenager make fun of someone sitting behind them and being annoyed that he was laughing at everything in the movie.

Exactly, they are playing it super safe, re using it on every film, they aim this movie towards kids, so who knows, they like all the slapstick comedy and humor, but granted i overheard a teenager make fun of someone sitting behind them and being annoyed that he was laughing at everything in the movie.

Gonna guess Disney does have a loose plan in mind to keep those dollars rolling in, and part of that is targeting kids e.g. guaranteed future revenue stream.

Spoiler Spoiler:

For me this was definitely a one and done theater view. Didn't hate it, but didn't feel much of anything, really. Except Tom Holland earns his money. And maybe it would've been better to show more of a face on Mysterio's globe head. Yeah, comic accuracy. But on film it wasn't doin' it for me. Some of the effects were really tho IMO.

Damn this movie was a let down up till the twist it was so boring and lackluster after that I really liked it the credit scenes were just ok to don't get what people are so excited about

So when Spidey picked up the car door and also swung the reactor in the other hand it was done as a homage to Cap swinging Thor’s hammer and using his shield, the stunt team that helped Evans with that move also helped Holland do the same exact motions.

So when Spidey picked up the car door and also swung the reactor in the other hand it was done as a homage to Cap swinging Thor’s hammer and using his shield, the stunt team that helped Evans with that move also helped Holland do the same exact motions.

That’s exactly what I was thinking of at that moment lol
Nice little nod

Back