Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snikt was a class A troll lmao. But I loved this movie. Best Spider-Man movie since 2 for me. Better than homecoming to. Spider-Man actually fought instead of relying on his webs

Saw it again late lastnight (ughhh so tired at work right now) but this time in 3D and man when Spiderman glided with his wings it was pure joygasm for me.

Yeah certain side character scenes and humor (the teacher with the camera, Ned etc) could’ve been shortened or just cut altogether but whatever I along with my wife and son still really enjoyed it.

Is it necessary watching post EG, nope!

But screw it it’s a Spiderman movie i’m there.

It’s weird watching Jake G play Mysterio when he was so close to being Spiderman himself.

That cameo is still off the charts insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Snikt was a class A troll lmao. But I loved this movie. Best Spider-Man movie since 2 for me. Better than homecoming to. Spider-Man actually fought instead of relying on his webs

I LOVED when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it again late lastnight (ughhh so tired at work right now) but this time in 3D and man when Spiderman glided with his wings it was pure joygasm for me.

Yeah certain side character scenes and humor (the teacher with the camera, Ned etc) could’ve been shortened and cut altogether but whatever I along with my wife and son still really enjoyed it.

Is it necessary watching post EG, nope!

But screw it it’s a Spiderman movie i’m there.

It’s weird watching Jake G play Mysterio when he was so close to being Spiderman himself.

That cameo is still off the charts insane.

It was not necessary to watch post endgame plot wise.. But emotionally wise I think it was. With regards to Tony's death, I needed more closure. The Funeral was not enough for me personally.

So watching this film and seeing that the spirit of Tony Live on through Peter and Happy was a good feeling for me. Seeing them talk and morn a bit more over Tony was nice to see and It provided, for me, a bit more closer to the actual absence / Death of Tony.

AND this is strictly for me personally but It also helps to see the MCU live on. I was not a fan of EG like everyone else. It felt not just like the death of Tony / BW / Hulk but the end of the MCU. If I love the film as much as everyone else I would have been happy but I didn't so it left me unfulfilled. This film helped me personally get over my overall disappointment of EG and probably even helps me appreciate it more ( just a little :lol ) .

Yes, Peter was inspired by the MCU trinity (IM, Cap and Thor) and decided that it was more honorable to fight and die, than to coward in fear and live the rest of his life in shame with no honor and forgotten. :)

tumblr_m29eeoa3hC1qbuewbo1_1280.jpg

I LOVED when
Spoiler Spoiler:

It was not necessary to watch post endgame plot wise.. But emotionally wise I think it was. With regards to Tony's death, I needed more closure. The Funeral was not enough for me personally.

So watching this film and seeing that the spirit of Tony Live on through Peter and Happy was a good feeling for me. Seeing them talk and morn a bit more over Tony was nice to see and It provided, for me, a bit more closer to the actual absence / Death of Tony.

AND this is strictly for me personally but It also helps to see the MCU live on. I was not a fan of EG like everyone else. It felt not just like the death of Tony / BW / Hulk but the end of the MCU. If I love the film as much as everyone else I would have been happy but I didn't so it left me unfulfilled. This film helped me personally get over my overall disappointment of EG and probably even helps me appreciate it more ( just a little :lol ) .

Yeah I can totally see your point about it giving further closure to Stark’s death this movie certainly doesn’t impact EG in any negative manner whatsoever.

Mysterio’s illusions were truly spectacular standouts not just in the context of this movie but in all of the MCU and some of the actual Spiderman action was pretty damn astounding.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No disrespect to SM2 a movie I obviously love and respect but I re-watched it after FFH and the action looks like it’s moving in slow motion compared to this...sorry sorry don’t shoot me lol

Last edited:
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

With that $580+ million, the MCU has now passed the $22 billion mark globally. That's just ****ing stupid.

"You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you wanna sell it"

2.jpghulk_thor_0.jpgroger-corman-fantastic-four.jpgspider-man-webbing.jpgDavid-Hasselhoff-as-Nick-Fury.jpg1424892587179.jpg

Memba when the Marvel name was synonymous with Roger Corman and WB was busy making us believe a man could fly.

I honestly cringed during Shazam.

The swinging reminded me of the good ole raimi days and I loved the homage to the PS4 game he did with his phone. Not perfect but way better than homecoming

"You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you wanna sell it"

View attachment 460024View attachment 460025View attachment 460026View attachment 460027View attachment 460028View attachment 460029

Poor Daredevil even gets left out of this conversation :(

4c3cc84fd2e246c90ce11b64b064d175.jpg

Damn you, Marvel Studios.

So $5.00 Tuesday at Showplace Icon Cinemas is now $6.00??? What a ripoff, lol. Anyway just reserved tickets in their Dolby Auditorium (same one we saw GKOM in :D) for tomorrow. :)

Yeah it’s worth the $6.00 lol

Honestly I can never get enough of Spiderman and his villains I even find morbid enjoyment out of SM3....I said morbid lol so this movie was a ton of fun.

But FFH in the context of the infinity saga does not need to exist unless you want to squeeze a little more out of Stark’s legacy.

It does not address the post snap world in any substantial manner so don’t go in for that you will be massively disappointed.

Go for Spidey.

Go for the relationship dynamics.

Go for a cool villain (Spidey movies 2 for 2 now).

Go for a much better experience than BP.

Back