Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red spidey looks thick but by this pic it doesnt.

Guess we'll have to see(symbiote looks good)

4329_press04-001.jpg

Haven't read all the posts, but why do they look so shiny? light glare? so I wonder what the suits are made out of.

congerking said:
Haven't read all the posts, but why do they look so shiny? light glare? so I wonder what the suits are made out of.
It's a stretchy rubber material. I'm guessing Medicom picked that material so it would give the symbiote costumes the appropriately glossy look, but I really think they should've gone for some type of spandex on the red & blue.

the pants look different than the top to me.

(and the webbing is raised which is good)

Heres a photoshop serp did of what it will look like kinda when colored in.

VenomRAh.jpg

The Venom is the most proto of all of them, the white spider will be much larger as seen by Seth's post of the photo, I'm sure they'll be at TF at least the Protos and by release Venom will look more like that photo.

Wonder when in the 2nd qtr. we'll get em.

darkshadow has the red spidey up for 85$ now.

TheObsoleteMan said:
It's a stretchy rubber material. I'm guessing Medicom picked that material so it would give the symbiote costumes the appropriately glossy look, but I really think they should've gone for some type of spandex on the red & blue.

How do you think this stetchy material contrast with the existing medicom spidey material?

They are bad.(yet they're protos and from the looks of it early protos)

Hope we get some TF pics.

Better invested the time spend on these guys on something nice. Maybe Thor PF or Silver Surfer in some Versions. Without an black friday desaster. :D

Back