Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
These are NOT done,look at the VCD's right webbing color and everything. these are not done.
I am thinking these are just protos, what do you think Seth?:D

Grabbed all three but I noticed that Venom is missing this:

011107s3vcd_01.jpg

The Large White Spider... its on the VCD you can see it, once that is added to the RAH it'll be fantastic. I'm generally happy with them and the price. Ordered all three but I will be fishing around for the best deal tomorrow...

Not as impressed as I thought I'd be with red and blue Spidey and Venom but the Symbiote Spider-Man looks cool.

I'll still probably end up buying all three though cos I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and a huge Medicom fan as well.

So how could I resist?

I dunno I'm just not as charged about these as I thought I'd be, guess I'll have to think it over a bit.

Same yeah i just ordered the symbiote gonna grab the other tomorrow(venom is in the background again more proof these are just protos)

Got my black Spidey ordered.

The shine of the material works great for the symbiote costume, not so great for the red and blue.

Venom has a white symbol(which is how its gonna be in the movie on the vcd)I wish we got more final pics but these are not even close to final i believe. medicom is not gonna do the vcd's one way and the rah's another. The black spidey needs the silver spider symbol added and the red/blue the right color webbing.

What about packaging and all that jazz. Collector friendly boxes? Also, was my earlier assumption correct that the only other movie RAH is Wolverine?

Memnoch21 said:
Ok guys so what should I expect from Medi figures as these are going to be my first...

light weight body... trust me these things are really well balanced...

I doubt I'd be getting these... the red/blue one was kinda disapointing IMHO... The symbiote and venom look amazing though!

Memnoch21 said:
What about packaging and all that jazz. Collector friendly boxes? Also, was my earlier assumption correct that the only other movie RAH is Wolverine?

collector friendly... and the other MARVEL Movie RAH is ghostrider.

Venom looks great, even though i'm not a fan of that real buff body of medi's cause of its proportions the suit looks fantastic there and the pleather works for him.

It doesnt however work for spideys, its more bearable on the black spidey but is still waaaaaay wrong. Its weird considering how good they made hteir spidey 2 look, that they'd do this at all. The red and blue spidey looks like a cheap toy not up to medi's standards. I really hope they go back to more normal cloth with proper raised rubber webbing.

snakebeater said:
collector friendly... and the other MARVEL Movie RAH is ghostrider.

AND GHOSTRIDER LOOKS TO BE THE BEST OF THE SERIE..A MUST HAVE, FOR FANS OF MARVEL MOVIES FIGURES.

Memnoch21 said:

Wolverine and Ghost Rider and the Spider-Man figure from Spider-Man 2, I'm not sure if the Blade figure they did was movie based or comic book based, but there's definetly three others, potentially four.

Box wise, they're like most SSC boxes, standard figure box with a flap that opens at the front to show the figure inside.

There are usually a couple of twist ties but if you're carefully you shouldn't have a problem, pretty collector friendly.

Magnuz said:
Venom looks great, even though i'm not a fan of that real buff body of medi's cause of its proportions the suit looks fantastic there and the pleather works for him.

It doesnt however work for spideys, its more bearable on the black spidey but is still waaaaaay wrong. Its weird considering how good they made hteir spidey 2 look, that they'd do this at all. The red and blue spidey looks like a cheap toy not up to medi's standards. I really hope they go back to more normal cloth with proper raised rubber webbing.

I feel you man... the red/blue one is pretty disapointing... but the other ones look great....

but these are prototypes... so we'll see..

I'm not liking the shininess of the costumes at all. They definitely look like fetish wear. Hopefully that will be fixed.
But Venom looks extremely odd, he has no chin or jaw. I really hope that is not what he looks like in the movie and that they eventually fix that before production.

If someone would rather have the Spider-man 2 version, I'm selling it in the sell/trade section ;) :
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15384

From lookin at the symbiotes especially i don't think they have colored the webbing yet.

Shai Hulud said:
AND GHOSTRIDER LOOKS TO BE THE BEST OF THE SERIE..A MUST HAVE, FOR FANS OF MARVEL MOVIES FIGURES.

Ghost Rider looks pretty cool Shai, but I wouldn't class him as a must have, the X3 Wolverine was way better.

Although GR's figure is shaping up to look better than these new releases, that is if they're not just prototypes.

Back