Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JABBATHERIDGE said:
There are usually a couple of twist ties but if you're carefully you shouldn't have a problem, pretty collector friendly.

what the??? I NEVER, I mean NEVER... NEVER!! had a twisty tie on my medicom figures... lol

hey jabba are you getting all 3?

Yeah, I ordered these as well..... I really like the Symbiote Spidey, that one I will be keeping for sure. Might cancel the Red/Blue if they don't fix it a little bit.

Venom I'm not sure on either... might crack, but I hope they add the white symbol.

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I ordered these as well..... I really like the Symbiote Spidey, that one I will be keeping for sure. Might cancel the Red/Blue if they don't fix it a little bit.

Venom I'm not sure on either... might crack, but I hope they add the white symbol.

The will on all of em look at the vcds

snakebeater said:
what the??? I NEVER, I mean NEVER... NEVER!! had a twisty tie on my medicom figures... lol

hey jabba are you getting all 3?

Venom and Symbiote I will absolutely be getting, the red and blue one is just a maybe at the moment.

You see there are some pretty nice SW RAH's and the red and blue isn't as cool as I thought it'd be.

So I might hold onto my Boba Fett preorder and not bother with the red and blue Spider-Man.

Two out of three for certain, the red and blue is a maybe.

Well if the New Spidey figure doesnt get much love...the part 2 spider-man from Medicom will retain its value and maybe even go up...

"LICENSOR APPROVAL" Thats big cause they're still working on movie venom in the movie (CGI etc)I think it's very obvious lookin at the VCD's that the RAH's webbing has not been colored in.(kinda sucks cause i wanted closer to final pics but i guess thats what happens when they're still workin on the movie.

all three will probably be available for $99 shipped from online retailers so im going to hold off until tomorrow to see what they have to offer.

In the movie venoms symbol is white(on the vcd it is) and the symbiote spiderman is silver(vcd as well)
red blue metallic webbing (vcd again)

nash said:
all three will probably be available for $99 shipped from online retailers so im going to hold off until tomorrow to see what they have to offer.

same i kept the black spidey though

JABBATHERIDGE said:
I'm getting at least one VCD.

Maybe a red and blue Spider-Man if the RAH costume material disappoints, I wish they'd made a Sandman VCD though.
I think they just went with black webbing on the red one cause the same reason the rest of em are not colored in.(I'm glad to know these are just protos)

The ill Jedi said:
I ordered all three, can't wait for these!

4328_press01-001.jpg

Sorta resembles Negative Zone Spidey huh?
4329_press01-001.jpg

4327_press01-001.jpg

These are all prototypes pending approval.

OMG, those look horrible.

If any of the swingers get these, they cannot gripe about anything SS puts out. That spiderman outfit looks horrible, baggy everywhere. I guess I might as well just get their comic version.

EVILFACE said:
OMG, those look horrible.

If any of the swingers get these, they cannot gripe about anything SS puts out. That spiderman outfit looks horrible, baggy everywhere. I guess I might as well just get their comic version.

thank god they're protos

Hope so, I was wanting a good Movie Spiderman. Guess I'll try my luck after the final product is released.

At least Ghost Rider looked good.

I've never known Medicom's production pieces to look significantly different than their protos. My guess is what we see is what we'll get. I'm perfectly happy with symbiote Spidey, I think he looks brilliant.

my question is, why does sideshow have pics of them, but medicom hasnt released any... not even a hint of info.

Back