1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Which is sort of a shame, as I would like a Stan Lee in my collection. But I'm not paying the after market prices for the other Stans. But at least we got an amazing Spider-Man 2099. I am very happy with this. It can look asian all day long. I don't care. We got him.

Lmao! Absolutely. This and Scarlet Spider has to be my top 2 Spider-Men releases so far from the VG line!

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

My first HK order. I will probably be butchered by customs, but I will take my chances.

Never received a customs charge from a HK seller before. You should be fine. Shipping and customs is exactly why I stopped using SS.

Never received a customs charge from a HK seller before. You should be fine. Shipping and customs is exactly why I stopped using SS.

Thanks. Nervous. But if this turns out positive, I will only use HK sellers in the Future.

This is the coolest action figure I’ve ever seen. What an absolute surprise. Even after selling most of my HT collection, this is a must-buy.

Very eager to see what the price will be on sideshow, was expecting it to be up today, but unfortunately not.

Very eager to see what the price will be on sideshow, was expecting it to be up today, but unfortunately not.

It probably won't be up until their "SideshowCon" the week of July 20-26 along with the other Exclusives.

It probably won't be up until their "SideshowCon" the week of July 20-26 along with the other Exclusives.

I expect that you're correct, because I just got two $25 promo codes that are good on anything, but they expire on 7/16. :gah:

This looks pretty damn good.

Very tempted by this figure. I really hope they do a symbiote Spider-Man figure but damn this one looks sweet. Love the color of the suit and the headsculpt looks great.

Very tempted by this figure. I really hope they do a symbiote Spider-Man figure but damn this one looks sweet. Love the color of the suit and the headsculpt looks great.

Unfortunately, the symbiote suit isn?t in the game. Maybe for the sequel.

Anyone recall if rewards points works for exclusive figures like this on Sideshow?

I love their spider man line but wonder if they will ever develop a body or material that will let us pose these things without damaging the suit one day. There has to be a solution.

My advice is just have fun with it. Don't worry too much about the suit. Buy it and love it. If you buy to sell again later, don't open the box, you can sell for more. If you buy to have fun, play with it. I have the Amazing Spider-Man 2, and I have posed that figure in every imaginable position. Suit and body is fine. I have left it in a McFarlane-swing for months, and it is fine. Some figures you cannot pose, I steer clear of those. Some people like the figures just standing there on the shelves. I like to pose mine. I am sure this figure is somewhat poseable. I haven't bought a Spider-Man in ages, but I hope they have gotten better with the suit material.

Any ideas on when this will go up on Sideshow? I remember how fast the pre-order of the Scarlett Spider sold out, and want to be ready to jump when this goes live.

Any ideas on when this will go up on Sideshow? I remember how fast the pre-order of the Scarlett Spider sold out, and want to be ready to jump when this goes live.

During their Con near the end of the month. You can sign up on their website if you haven?t already.

Thread needs more pics !

I think it's the ripped body undersuit padding and the details in the neck which bring this to the next level.

79302794_10157330568522344_3309335653920300154_o.jpg

106586948_10157330568897344_1969918664858018306_o.jpg

This looks so good

This looks so good

Agreed, although I am curious if the red detailing at the shoulders will limit articulation and/or cause the suit material to bunch up there depending on the pose. I couldn't help noticing that none of the promo pics show the arms raised above shoulder level.

Agreed, although I am curious if the red detailing at the shoulders will limit articulation and/or cause the suit material to bunch up there depending on the pose. I couldn't help noticing that none of the promo pics show the arms raised above shoulder level.

I assume most of the spider skull logo is a pliable plastic or rubber on the torso. I do see where maybe along his collar, where the three "legs" connect to red shoulder loops that there is a seam and they have a different materials that is looks a bit like a nylon that might support some more stretching.

Back