1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, that was a cool way to get into the game!

It is a beautiful figure, sadly I think most pictures (certainly mine) don’t capture some of the more unique and interesting details on the costume very well, which is probably part of why this figure is sort of under appreciated.
Already shared a few photos a couple pages back, but the only issue I had really was the limited posability and lack of a web cape, which I added. It glistens in the light, has so much detail, just nails the character from the comic.

Already shared a few photos a couple pages back, but the only issue I had really was the limited posability and lack of a web cape, which I added. It glistens in the light, has so much detail, just nails the character from the comic.
Yeah a web cape would have been a great feature on this. I’m sure HT would have included the cape if one had been included in the game (not sure why the cape isn’t in the game).

Back