Special Spidey item next week!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwood49 said:
EU members got this e-mail:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order for the Spider-Man Life-Size Bust (item #2914) from our Marvel Comics Life-Size Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this limited edition item which will be transferring to our EU warehouse shortly.

To obtain an exact count of how many pieces to transfer, Sideshow Collectibles will be processing your credit card on Monday, November 20th.
Please expect to receive another e-mail containing your invoice once your order has been processed.

Your tracking information is estimated to arrive within 15 business days of the receipt of your invoice.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

But 2914 is the regular version, not the Silver Eyes International version... :confused:

Had the chance but passed. Just not worth $300 to me. Though I'm sure it's already on eBay for $1000. :monkey4

wellll ......... might have to change my banner ........ hmmm ... mmkay....... :cool:

Darth Loki said:
Had the chance but passed. Just not worth $300 to me. Though I'm sure it's already on eBay for $1000. :monkey4

Same here, had him in the cart and still couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

Holy cr@p! It was gone in less than four minutes? I got one too but geez, at $300 I thought more people would have passed. Anyone manage to snag some pictures?

Back