Special Spidey item next week!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
"As a heads-up to Marvel collectors, we will have a special, limited edition Spider-Man IN-STOCK item ordering with our newsletter next week! Sideshow newsletters are generally available to view through your online newsletter account every Thursday between 6 and 7 PM (Pacific Time). Now you can't say that we didn't warn you!"

I don't think it mentioned that it would be an "In Stock" item. I wonder what it could be since they've already had a PF, Vs and a full-size bust.

Darth Waller said:
I don't think it mentioned that it would be an "In Stock" item. I wonder what it could be since they've already had a PF, Vs and a full-size bust.

Yep said it would be instock. That's why they were giving the heads up. I'm sure I won't be able to pick it up, but I'm very anxious to find out what it is.

it'll be silver eyes PF spidey.......remember the PF was originally detailed as silver eyes at TF..........then they changed to white eyes

Wonderful:rolleyes:

I think a Symbiote PF or Bust is most likely since both the regulars are either in stock or very close to shipping.

Darth Rage said:
Grey Hulk VS spidey found in the warehouse?

Yes, it was originally meant for someone on the Wait List, but they had a heart attack when they got the e-mail notification, so now it is up for grabs.

My guess would be the silver eyes bust too. It's on sale now on Forbidden Planet's website, where it's an exclusive there for the european market.

I'm thinking its gotta be symbiote spidey something. Grr, it's gonna be interesting to see what cruel treat sideshow will be giving us.

I'm going with the symbiote 1:1 bust, especially since they talked about the regular 1:1 bust right afterwards.

I'm sure that it will be a Spidey product that was sold out and now they have a few in-stock. I dont think it will be a totally new product.

But a symbiote 1:1 bust would rock!

Good call, I guessed it would be a new VCD based on SPidey 3 from Medicom, since they just threw that White Clone in. But the bust seems likely.

Back