1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp lets hope this is on the cards.

View attachment 643906
Confirmed to not be Eddie brock . My hype died by like 10 percent. So sick of the venom damage. I blame that crap show ultimate and marvel for making venom be anyone. Harry Osborn , flash , scorpion, everybody and their mom. Kinda defeats the purpose of the character imo.
Man venom fans are suffering rn when it comes to an accurate Peter vs Eddie storyline

Last edited:
Confirmed to not be Eddie brock . My hype died by like 10 percent. So sick of the venom damage. I blame that crap show ultimate and marvel for making venom be anyone. Harry Osborn , flash , scorpion, everybody and their mom. Kinda defeats the purpose of the character imo.
Man venom fans are suffering rn when it comes to an accurate Peter vs Eddie storyline
There are plenty of Eddie stories already.

There are plenty of Eddie stories already.
Totally. There are way too many Bruce Wayne Batman stories too. Let Alfred have a go for God’s sake.

After all, comic characters are just suits that can be worn by anyone and be equally as compelling.

I don’t really need a Frank Castle Punisher either. So long as someone is wearing that skull t-shirt, it’ll do.

Totally. There are way too many Bruce Wayne Batman stories too. Let Alfred have a go for God’s sake.

After all, comic characters are just suits that can be worn by anyone and be equally as compelling.

I don’t really need a Frank Castle Punisher either. So long as someone is wearing that skull t-shirt, it’ll do.
There have been other Venom’s that aren’t Eddie Brock though. Eddie himself isn’t exactly integral to Venom, you just need someone else with a grudge or vendetta against Peter/Spider-Man.

Insomniac don’t really miss, so I’ll believe in them until they show me otherwise. I’m all for them telling their own stories.

They had it setup with the first game with having Harry (or maybe it'll be Norman) being Venom. Don't really have an issue with it since Eddie wasn't setup or featured in the story at all. I trust Insomniac to do well with it. There's also potential for Eddie to come into the picture to be Venom in a future game after it leaves Harry.

Spider-Man-Venom-Harry-Osborn.jpg

I would also honestly not give a **** how the game turns out with that regard if Hot Toys does a good figure of this design. Give me this in 1/6 scale Hot Toys. Held out on getting the Hardy Venom over the years since the lack of a chest emblem was too distracting. Need a Venom figure in the collection with that emblem damnit.

BiViyGm.png

There have been other Venom’s that aren’t Eddie Brock though. Eddie himself isn’t exactly integral to Venom, you just need someone else with a grudge or vendetta against Peter/Spider-Man.

Insomniac don’t really miss, so I’ll believe in them until they show me otherwise. I’m all for them telling their own stories.
There been other spidermen too. Other green goblins, other kravens and other doc ocks. The Eddie/ Peter dynamic is fine how it is. You don’t need to retell the same story but you can switch it up. Doc ock wasn’t a mentor to Peter in the comics and they made that work . I don’t see why they should change venom all the time

Sorry but if you played the first game and still expected the character to be Eddie, that's on you tbh

Sorry but if you played the first game and still expected the character to be Eddie, that's on you tbh
Eh tbh I found that to be a red herring. It was so on the nose and the way it was handled just seemed like a misdirection. Idk. Still even so Harry as venom is a dumb idea to made. Ultimate Spider-Man did and that show was absolutely terrible

Eh tbh I found that to be a red herring. It was so on the nose and the way it was handled just seemed like a misdirection. Idk. Still even so Harry as venom is a dumb idea to made. Ultimate Spider-Man did and that show was absolutely terrible
Idk, it's hard to see it as a misdirection when they doubled down on it with another scene in Miles' game ending

Idk, it's hard to see it as a misdirection when they doubled down on it with another scene in Miles' game ending
I know but it’s just weird to me making Harry venom. I always see the osborns as strictly goblin territory . Having Norman be green goblin and Harry be venom is just dumb imo. It makes more sense for Harry to be hobgoblin or gg2.

Perhaps they’ll make this rendition of Venom but I have a hard time believing they’ll make a completely different body and everything. This one looks closer to the size of the HT Carnage but beefier and I can only imagine it would require a completely new… everything.

I could be wrong. I just see it as they already have a Venom and I think you have a better chance of them repainting the existing one which wouldn’t be accurate due to scale.

Someone on insta did a really good white spider custom and it makes me realize that this design and figure could’ve been perfect if they just added that.

Someone on insta did a really good white spider custom and it makes me realize that this design and figure could’ve been perfect if they just added that.
It’s my one hope for Venom 3… or a custom… or PS5 Venom…

Back