Special Spidey item next week!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling whatever it is, it'll be out of my price range but I'd bet money on it being symbiote related...

Jedi_Mike said:
I have a feeling whatever it is, it'll be out of my price range but I'd bet money on it being symbiote related...

Well you do have $365 laying around:rolleyes:

I got this feeling it just gonna be the same as the spiderman PF but with silver eyes....symboite is like a new character.....tooooooo big a change to be a v limted offer

pitchin said:
I got this feeling it just gonna be the same as the spiderman PF but with silver eyes....symboite is like a new character.....tooooooo big a change to be a v limted offer

well symbiote is a different color. think of the hulk, they changed his color to grey.

Jedi_Mike said:

i think its a re-release of patient zero in a spiderman costume

You joke but I'd be down for one of these

spiderzombieos2.png

Last edited:
pitchin said:
who says it's spidey?

pitch, the Newsletter did... :rotfl

Sideshow said:
"As a heads-up to Marvel collectors, we will have a special, limited edition Spider-Man IN-STOCK item ordering with our newsletter next week! Sideshow newsletters are generally available to view through your online newsletter account every Thursday between 6 and 7 PM (Pacific Time). Now you can't say that we didn't warn you!"

Unfortunately, I think it'll be the silver eyes 1:1 bust. I'd love for it to be Symbiote related, though.

The reason I think this is that EU members got a notification today that the final allocation numbers for silver eyes Spidey would take place on Nov. 20. They probably want to make sure that all the U.S. orders sell through.

Edit: Although, now that I think about it, the newsletter didn't say anything about U.S. customers. Surely SS would have warned EU customers that they didn't need to wake up in the middle of the night.

elwood49 said:
Unfortunately, I think it'll be the silver eyes 1:1 bust. I'd love for it to be Symbiote related, though.

The reason I think this is that EU members got a notification today that the final allocation numbers for silver eyes Spidey would take place on Nov. 20. They probably want to make sure that all the U.S. orders sell through...

Hey elwood, what exactly do you mean by "the final allocation numbers for silver eyes Spidey would take place on Nov. 20"??? :confused:

lcummins said:
Hey elwood, what exactly do you mean by "the final allocation numbers for silver eyes Spidey would take place on Nov. 20"??? :confused:

EU members got billing notice for monday 20th regular bust before the ship it to EU warehouse yesterday

now if the made say 500 silver eyes for EU this would be within this shipment, same time as this ss offer an exclusive?......I bet it's the sliver eyes bust for us customers so they know how many not to send

lcummins said:

EU members got this e-mail:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order for the Spider-Man Life-Size Bust (item #2914) from our Marvel Comics Life-Size Bust Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this limited edition item which will be transferring to our EU warehouse shortly.

To obtain an exact count of how many pieces to transfer, Sideshow Collectibles will be processing your credit card on Monday, November 20th.
Please expect to receive another e-mail containing your invoice once your order has been processed.

Your tracking information is estimated to arrive within 15 business days of the receipt of your invoice.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

Back