sovereign studio 1:6 'CROW' run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool news!!

Sorry I'm behind on the ship date for this batch, but it's for a good reason. I found some really awesome vinyl for the coats! Nice finish, nice grain and it's actually THINNER than the synthetic material I was using to make my own faux leather. This is a really rare find, as far as upholstry vinyl goes. I bought about ten yards of it, too :chew

I've got the boots and hands coming in over the next couple days, and I'm working on heads right now. Hope you guys like the pics.

crowcoat6.jpg

crowcoat5.jpg

crowcoat3.jpg

crowcoat2.jpg

crowcoat1.jpg

Man that coat is Kraa-ZY cool!

The figure just keeps looking better and better. I see you improved the buttons on the pants to, there are now the authentic 4.

Great work Shawn.

On a sidenote; i haven't ordered one yet because i just had to buy the V-rex vs Kong Weta Statue and was a bit broke afterwards. I hope you will be doing this fig for a while so i can eventually order one.

NICE work on that new coat Shawn. Looks fantastic. That's what I love about your work, you are always pushing the envelope and improving the figures as you go. :rock

Got mine a few days ago and it is FANTASTIC... Really shows the love he put into this figure, it really does have every detail nailed down. I'm especially fond of the coat, the cut of it and the way it hangs is perfect. It's not easy to fabricate something like that and have it look good. Shawn did an awesome job. :duff

Here are some pics...

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4699.jpg

DSCN4702.jpg

DSCN4700.jpg

DSCN4701.jpg

WOW, Congrats Josh. Look at that outfit detailing and the Bird sculpt.

Goes to show how rooted hair can enhance a Figure too. Lucky Boy, you. :D

Got mine a few days ago and it is FANTASTIC... Really shows the love he put into this figure, it really does have every detail nailed down. I'm especially fond of the coat, the cut of it and the way it hangs is perfect. It's not easy to fabricate something like that and have it look good. Shawn did an awesome job. :duff

Here are some pics...

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4699.jpg

DSCN4702.jpg

DSCN4700.jpg

DSCN4701.jpg

That is one great looking fig.

Man, that is really great looking. Excellent Work Shawn :rock

Any word on when/if you'll be offering the V for Vendetta figure?

Back