sovereign studio 1:6 'CROW' run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That figures. Had to happen to a figure shipped half way around the Earth:eek: I'll get a new crow out to you. He's actually supposed to be missing the feet. I was doing something different; making them with a hole to be mounted on a rod or something to be displayed in flight. Seemed to make more sense than a crow that had to stand, as I sculpted him in flight. Birds collapse their feet and legs against their body when flying and you can't really seee them, so didn't add collapsed feet to the sculpt.

Also looks like his hair got a bit over fluffed in transit. You may want to smooth that down a bit :D
Thanks heaps Shawn, and for the explanation. I glued the wing back on, so you don't really need to send out another. It might break as well. You have more pressing stuff to do with your time. The crow was a bonus in any case. It was never included in the original deal. I'll get around to flattening the hair when I have more time, I promise.

This is a great figure! I trimmed the hair on mine a little bit, but otherwise a seriously great figure. Shawn's tailoring is top-notch. As for the feet of the crow--I just used a orange twisty-tie stuffed into the the hole and formed to make something that he could hold.

DSC07118.jpg

DSC07119.jpg

As for the feet of the crow--I just used a orange twisty-tie stuffed into the the hole and formed to make something that he could hold.
I'm going to have to pinch that idea. I always thought the crow had his wings out because he was gaining stationary balance, not because he was in full flight.

mine arrived this morning

Great to see you guys got these and that you like them.

Cool! He even made it into your avatar. I'm flattered :D With the old hair I had to use a lot of "hair spray" (dull cote) to keep the hair in check. This newer stuff doesn't seem to need it. Looks like it's flying all over the place in shipping. No big deal, just needs a bit of smoothing.

Back