JAWS - 1/6 figures (Headsculpts) (Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbang, that Brody is outstanding!

Do you happen to remember which gloves and shoes you used?

(By the way, I LOVE the detail you have in your display of his collar flipping up! It's like a screen grab!)

Gloves: Hot Toys Han Solo ... Shoes: Eleven's Jesse Pinkman

Here's a quick picture of all three.

jawthree01.jpg

Saya and I just need Hooper to complete our set. Will be getting at least one.

I've cast up a bunch of heads. However I live in South Carolina and they just called for us to evacuate before the hurricane hits. So I'll get back to you guys with ordering info next week.

I've cast up a bunch of heads. However I live in South Carolina and they just called for us to evacuate before the hurricane hits. So I'll get back to you guys with ordering info next week.

Man, be safe. I have family in Lake View near Dillon.

I’m back, fortunately I just had a little damage to my fence from Hurricane Matthew, others around me didn’t fare so well.

I’ll be starting a new thread for these guys ASAP, I want to paint a Hooper first. But I should have them up in the next day or so.

I’m back, fortunately I just had a little damage to my fence from Hurricane Matthew, others around me didn’t fare so well.

I’ll be starting a new thread for these guys ASAP, I want to paint a Hooper first. But I should have them up in the next day or so.

Good to hear you made it through the storm!

Looking forward to completing my Jaws triumvirate!

OK guys the casting of the Hooper glasses went very well, it's just it takes almost 24 hours for them to harden up enough to de-mold.
So I’m making a few molds so I can do several of them at one time. I should have them up by the end of next week.

Back