JAWS - 1/6 figures (Headsculpts) (Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbang, can you post some pics of Brody? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of it in hand (litterally). It wasn,t supposed to be painted. I will strip it and repaint it. Below is a pic from his own commission post way back a few years back (better paint job!). The sculpt itself is very good

13989586_10153570809376557_988183287_n.jpg

chiefbrodypainted01.jpg

Spenser's Quint was actually really good too. I sold mine awhile ago, but I can attest to the quality of the sculpt and likeness. Second only to Trevor Grove's.

We love ours. Made a set and sold them yrs ago and decided to get the two for my wife last year.

Not much painting experience? Not much picture posting experience I say.

Here's my paint of Brody. I don,t have much experience but I like the result so far. Can't wait to finish that kitbash!
brody.jpg

I finally got my Hooper together, I'll post pictures of it later.

I finally got my Hooper together, I'll post pictures of it later.

Which sculpt are you using?

Edit: just realized you're the sculptor lol. So you are going to make the three sculpts available again?

Last edited:
that looks great Fbang!

Yes I'll get them together (that means finding all the molds) and put them it in a new thread soon. I'm etching some glasses for Brody and Hopper today.

that looks great Fbang!

Yes I'll get them together (that means finding all the molds) and put them it in a new thread soon. I'm etching some glasses for Brody and Hopper today.

I'd be EXTREMELY interested in a Brody and a Hooper!

I'd be even MORE interested if you're making glasses, too.

that looks great Fbang!

Might be interested in glasses for Brody too.

Regarding Hooper, any chance you're going to make a slightly altered Richard Dreyfuss sculpt for Close Encounters of the Third Kind? It would be such another dream come true to make this! :)

close-01.jpg

I'm defo for n for a set of three [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back