JAWS - 1/6 figures (Headsculpts) (Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronsFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought i would make a thread as i havent really done it much. i am looking for some 1/6 headsculpts of jaws characters quint etc i know people have done them but can never find any of them anywhere. there is a couple on ebay but they are not that great likeness no the characters. i have a 1/6 bruce bust coming and think it would be cool to have a few 1/6 figures to display with it. if anybody has any for sale or even better someone interested in doing a run ? i am sure there will be a ton of people looking for some :) also if anybody has any figures where about did u get the clothing for them? like the green jacket etc quint wears :)

FEEL FREE TO POST SOME OF YOUR JAWS COLLECTIONS TOO :D
:pray:

cheers
Aaron :wave

I did some a few years back but needed updating and I actually started a Quint just Today. Incredibly early on but thought I would share. ;)

Count. Me. In. This movie needs to be revisited in 1/6.

Absolutely. Brody, Hooper and Quint are the greatest triumvirate in movie history in my (admittedly biased) opinion and I'd love to see them given their due.

Sign me in for wanting these (especially Brody in my case). I know Rocco sculpted Quint (still available), and Trevor Grove sculpted the trio (not available). Maybe we should start an interest thread?

Spenser did make Quint and Brody. Not sure if he did finish Hooper though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spenser did make Quint and Brody. Not sure if he did finish Hooper though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent him a PM in case he still got Brody. But he made it back in 2009. DOn,t think it will still be available

I'm still game for this trio, especially given the amount of talented sculptors pumping out sculpts nowadays. I haven't seen Spenser around too much lately, which is a shame. His sculpts were pretty decent. Anywho, we should get this off the ground.

I'm still game for this trio, especially given the amount of talented sculptors pumping out sculpts nowadays. I haven't seen Spenser around too much lately, which is a shame. His sculpts were pretty decent. Anywho, we should get this off the ground.

Do you know his real name? Maybe I can try to reach him through Facebook

I asked Stephen (Spencer) if he had any left and he said he'd look.... but didn,t answer yet (after 10 days)

I know that Rocco has a few Quint sculpts left from a few years back, I just got one from him myself and am in the process of collecting pieces to kitbash him. I would however love to see more Quint from any other talented sculptors out there

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah Rocco still has some. I talked to him recently. For me I can't afford the trio so I had to chose one character and settle on Brody

Back