1/6 Soosoo Toys - Iron Warrior SST-008: Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, anyone recently get this figure? Still waiting on Toy Origin to get theirs in, which will certainly not be until after the new year starts :/

Im in the same position as you. Really frustrated with how this all played out.

Their website still says a "Mid November" release

I called them today. Apparently they chose to ship the figures by boat instead of air to save cash and it blew up in their faces. Especially when it got worse as the container got stuck in customs for three weeks.
According to the manager I talked to it should be less than two weeks before they are in hand and they can get shipped out.

I called them today. Apparently they chose to ship the figures by boat instead of air to save cash and it blew up in their faces. Especially when it got worse as the container got stuck in customs for three weeks.
According to the manager I talked to it should be less than two weeks before they are in hand and they can get shipped out.

Nice work, man. At least we know now

gots mine from timewalkers on new years eve. looks great for a third party company. i am very pleased. box art is dope. tailoring is great quality. body is durable and very poseable. headsculpt is great for a third party. look forward to what they come out with next

So, anyone recently get this figure? Still waiting on Toy Origin to get theirs in, which will certainly not be until after the new year starts :/

Received yesterday off of eBay. I like it! It looks better in person than you might think. Box art and everything is well done (maybe better than Toys Era). The Dragon tattoo is better detailed than you think as there are little details in the dragon that catch your eye. My plan is to incorporate this into an Iron Fist kitbash that is more comics accurate which I will post to this site, of course.

Welp, it's been two weeks. Anyone hear anything?

Just got this from Toy Origin:

"Unfortunately this was the first shipment where we used a different courier (whom we won't be using again) and they completely screwed up the paperwork for this item. It was held @ customs for several weeks during the Christmas season and instead of releasing the item onward to Canada it was returned to the original sender in China.

Suffice to say we are not happy about how this has gone and will be issuing a Coupon / Gift Certificate to our customers who have been waiting for this to arrive or we are able to offer you a complete Refund at any time. We do understand that this waiting period has been excessive and unfortunately it has been outside of our control. We were at the mercy of customs and the shipper. Fortunately we have learned from this to not make a similar mistake in the future but that does not rectify your experience and for that I am truly sorry.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed (Refund or wait for Fulfillment) and I can keep you posted. Now that the correct documents are being sent out with the figures we should have no issues with customs like we previously did. "

Okay can we make a list of the SooSooToys figures?
SST001 is Speed Silver
SST002 is The Scarlett Speedster
SST003 is Logan One Last Time
SST004 is X-24
SST007 is Constantine
SST008 is Iron Warrior
Who are the ones in between?

They teased a Laura from Logan. So that probably one.
They’ve shown pics of an IceMan from Days of Future Past
Teased a Psylocke from X-men Apocalypse
Teased an army Uniform Logan.

I think 07 and 08 probably got bumped up because they were simpler to finish.

Edit. I remember them talking about making a new Speed Silver, they were waiting to see the costume from the Dark Phoenix movie. I think they teased an Electra from the Daredevil series too.

I went over to instagram and looked through their posts to gather up their teased figures. I forgot they were working on more from the Flash TV show too. I believe that Ezra Miller sculpt is supposed to represent him in the Fantastic Beasts movie.
DBE6D77C-4946-4A39-92CD-D8C45CB85729.jpg
CF143E7A-690B-43A1-BCAB-60587343D709.jpg
5FE6D7BB-6276-4BC1-B6E2-776481D25F2A.jpeg

Finally, another update from Toy Origin. Looks like it should be any day now on the figure, plus a gift certificate for the wait!

So did Toy Origin eventually receive and ship their Iron Warriors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other day I got the shipping invoice and tracking details soon after paying it, so yes! Kinda. They still haven't taken it to the post, according to the tracking

FINALLY got my Iron Warrior from Toy Origin today.

Pretty cool figure, though it could use better articulation in the arms. Wrist peg broke when trying to remove the default fist right out of the box and the other energy hand SO:

Definitely heat the hands before removing and putting hands on.

Once fully dressed and posed, he is a cool looking figure. Certainly did not expect to have a figure in sweatpants, but hey it works!

Got mine from Toy Origins as well.

Some QC issues right off the bat, seam in the body is fugly, and black paint on dragon is garbage
0d0e906f7d422de14e690f051b698a9f.jpg
9c38ce686b51c0d64d6f0e1cec69aba2.jpg

Edit: although now I look at the promo pics, the seam is about the same.

Last edited:
Any suggestions where I could find this figure? It’s out of stock everywhere I’ve looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back