1/6 Soosoo Toys - Iron Warrior SST-008: Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd season of Iron Fist left me wanting more and ended with something different, where as Luke Cage ended with more of the same in a weird way especially after hearing that dialogue from him saying "no burn the place down" and boom he's in a 3piece suit "running" the place and the ppl. As for the figure not bad and that other headsculpt too not bad at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Eleven version hasn’t been put up for order yet. Should be available on OSK when it does.

That's what I had thought... been watching OSK ever since it was teased but the previous pic made me wonder if I had missed it somehow. Anyway, I wonder now if is more a matter now of IF more than WHEN... maybe Soosootoys version will be the only version we will ever get?

Agreed pretty awesome.

DECA6164-2A9A-4842-8C98-CBA2ECEEE7AD.jpg

Headsculpt looks phenomenal. The OSK one is beyond terrible. No clue who that is, looks like random street thug lol.

Headsculpt looks phenomenal. The OSK one is beyond terrible. No clue who that is, looks like random street thug lol.

I agree. I dislike what OSK showed so far. I am not against buy-in that version as well if parts are better than this one. I'm cool with mixing but not feeling the head sculpt they last showed.

After finishing up the (much improved) second season, I'm kind of tempted to pick this up now. Even if it does make him seem a lot cooler than he ever was on the show. Lol

Although what I'd much rather have is a Colleen figure in that great final scene outfit. Since she was the most memorable and badass character on the show anyway.

Back