SooSoo Toys- Deadkiller (Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys agree the mask should be slightly larger?

View attachment 671121
Yeah, I see what you mean.
In the pictures you provided the helmet does look relatively larger than it does on the figure.

That said, I think the helmet in your pictures looks a little big and the helmet on the figure looks a little small. But I think helmet on the Flashpoint figure is a little small as well.

But neither the SooSoo nor FP versions look so small that they seem weird IMO

I’m glad that I ordered it. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it when it arrives. But re: the why not?

After unboxing and doing the Batman photo shoots if I ever I get the figure out again it’ll probably be to pair Deathstroke versus Nightwing, and that’ll be it.

In the grand scheme of things is the pleasure I get from the unboxing and several photo shoots worth close to $200?

I decided that at the end of the day yeah, I reckon it is. When I think about other things that cost that amount of money. For example, it costs more for a night out at a higher end restaurant with the wife.

Also, I’m going to have to eventually sell off some figures anyway!

Last edited:
I know it's not about this Deathstroke figure but Do any of you know where I can pre order that soosoo toys red hood figure at still? Or is it long gone

Did a quick crop of the head:
58.jpg

I know it's not about this Deathstroke figure but Do any of you know where I can pre order that soosoo toys red hood figure at still? Or is it long gone

Try One Sixth Kit,* Giantoy, TNS figures, NeoGeek, Ekia Hobbies, Lion Rock Toyz.

* Oops, forgot One Sixth Kit doesn’t carry Soosoo Toys.

Looks like it’s sold out at the usual online stores for third party figures. Try One Sixth Republic’s “BST” (Buy-Sell-Trade) group on Facebook. Just post that you’re looking to buy that figure and you’ll surely get some folks hitting you up with offers. Usually cheaper to get it that way than on eBay. Although you can sometimes dicker on the price with eBay sellers.

Last edited:
I hope the head sculpt has a more high resolution paint job than the promo pics show.

Back